{chpt.17}

*still Lilly's pov.*
I squeezed my eyes shut and focused everything I have into staying alive.

Stay alive
STay alive
STAy alive
STAY alive
STAY Alive
STAY ALive
STAY ALIve
STAY ALIVe
STAY ALIVE (Hamilton is shooketh)

My eyes opened and I gasped for air like a fish out of water. Aliyah screamed my name and hugged me extremely tight and when she did I started coughing and hacking. I started throwing up the water  and Aliyah held my hair back. Once I finished she held me tight again.

Please don't ever leave me
I won't
Promise?
Promise

Aliyah's pov.

I felt Lilly twitch so I pulled away hoping she'd wake up.

Don't get your hopes up
Go away
Make me
Uh you're such an asshole
At least I'm not a disgusting gay freak
Fuc-

My war in my head was caught short by Lilly gasping. I can't believe it she's alive. I held her tight , and she ended up throwing up water. I held her head and once she finished I held her tight. That's when the war came back. Thought war II.

(Bold her italics her demons)
She's going to leave you again you know
No she isn't
Yes
No
Yes and you know it
NO SHE WON'T
Fine than if you don't want to listen to me and have her say it to you herself
Fine I will.

I looked over at Lilly now a little nervous about her answer. I sucked in a breath and asked her trying to keep my voice steady.
(Bold her, italics Lilly)
Please don't leave me
I won't
Promise?
Promise.

With that I was content. We sat for a while her just holding me.

Hey where's that guy?
I - uh - I think he actually had the key or found it and then ditched us and locked us in here.
What an asshole
What are we gonna do
I-i don't know..
It's okay lilly. As long as I'm with you everything's fine.

Lilly held me in a tight hug and we fell asleep together.

*3 days later*

Me and Lilly were sitting. Hungry. Cold. Hopeless. Lifeless. Sick. Tired. Thirsty. I was in her lap when we heard a shouting from above.
"HELLO IS THERE ANY SURVIVORS"
Me and Lilly instantly shot up and start banging on the door screaming help.
"Ma'am we'll get you out"
I felt hope. Something I haven't felt in a long time. I almost forgot the feeling. We heard a banging and clanging when all the sudden the door got pryed open. The light from the outside instantly blinded us and the firefighter held his hand out. Lilly lifted me out first then the firefighter helped her out. The first time I stood I fell to the ground not used to standing. Lilly did the same. A paramedic brought two stretchers over and we were lifted into them. We were taken onto an ambulance and we were sent to a hospital that was hours away.

*at hospital*

They took me and Lilly into different rooms. There was a small tv playing baseball connected to the bed. I had wires and needles all over me. Pain was constantly shooting through my body. A doctor realized I was awake and asked how I was feeling.

I want Lilly
You can't see her right now
I JUST WENT THROUGH SHIT YOU CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE! DON't YOU DARE TELL ME I CAn'T SEE MY OWN MOTHER!
Who do you think you are young lady.
I am Aliyah Marie Singh dipshit
Your last name isn't Singh idiotic spoiled brat
Wow you're dumber than I thought. What did they do take your brains out and shove it up your ass. If you had brains you'd know that my legal last name is singh. Lastly spoiled brat... I lived in a fucking underground thing for 4 days without any food, water, warmth, my parents died, I've been raped, I almost lost my mom while we where underground, I had a wooden beam land on me and my mom, we don't know if the people we love are okay...wait I forgot you don't understand what love means.
You little brat it's when hormones-
Oh wow you know you're science terms . Awesome. Wowwwww. Now tell me what it really is.
It's only with the hormones and stuff and nothing else to it.
OH MY FUCKING GOD. your worse than a fucking 2 year old. Love is when you would do or give anything and everything to be by ,with, close to someone or save someone. Love is when you'd give your life to save or be with someone.
Actually n-
That's why if you don't let me see my mom I will rip this chord out.
Fine you suicidal bitch.
Also make sure to kiss your job buh bye because you ain't gonna have it tomorrow.
Asshole
I

said bye. Do you need me to define that too.

He huffed and walked away. A few minutes later a nurse brought me into Lilly's room. She sat motionless.
"don't worry she'll wake up soon" the nurse reassured me.

"Okay thank you" with that she left me with Lilly. Within a couple minutes Lilly woke up. She looked over at me and gave me a smile. A weak one, but still a smile.

"We made it huh"
"Yup"
"I'm sorry"
"For what"
"I feel like I haven't been a good enough mother"
"Li-mom your the best mom I've ever had"
"Really!"
" Yup"
"I love you"
"I love you more"
"Not possible"
With that we watched some tv and we ended up falling asleep. Maybe everything will be ok.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sorry for the shortish chapter. But hey this is my 2nd post for the day so yeah. I see other people do this so I wanna do this too. You can ask me or one of my characters a question and I'll answer them.
~Ava
{1013 words}