《chpt.8》

Humble's pov.

I was in the middle of recording when Lilly texted. She told me she had a big surprise and to come ASAP and not to wait a moment longer.So I quickly rapped up my rap video that I was doing about lilly as a supreme for her birthdat and went over to Lilly's house. Once I got there I knocked on the door but I was only met with silence. I called Lilly's name but I got no response. I quickly unlocked the door with a key lilly gave me and scurried inside. When I got in I got greeted with lilly's tears. I guickly ran to her room, but she wasn't there so I went to the room on the left. Still no lilly. I then I ran across the hall into the last room. When i got in i saw lilly  propped up against a window sobbing. It hurt to see lilly that hurt. I quickly ran over to her and did my very best to comfort her and tryed to help her calm down so she could explain what happened and why she was so sad. I embraced her very tightly. I wanted to hold her like this forever.

Lilly's pov.

As I was crying I heard a knock. Then another knock. I was going to open it but I couldn't get up my body felt as if it was glued to the ground. I heard humble calling my name. I knew that he would just use his key sooner or later so I stayed and waited. Within seconds he raced into my house and to me. He quickly embraced me in a hug. His presence made me feel warm and a little bit calmer. I wanted humble to keep me in this hug forever.

Aliyah's pov.

As I was running I could here lilly scream my name but I couldn't turn back. I knew it was better off that way. I just kept running because I didn't know L.A. I ran around buildings and through yards. Before I knew it, it was getting dark. I decided to try to make it into a nicer neighborhood before finding a place to rest because I've learned never to stay in a shady neighborhood. I had to dodge a couple of police knowing that if they found me wandering they would take me back and I would ruin lilly's life again.  I was going through an ally when I heard gun shots. I quickly scurried behind a bunch of garbage bins and boxes and try not to breathe while I listened to the conversation. 

B= box face
F= flat nose

B: I told you to get all the money.
F: I -I - I - I'm s-s-s-sor-r-ry-y-y sir-r-r.
B: shut up and stop your stuttering
F: sorry sir I just-
B: I don't care your gonna get us caught
F: sorry sir
B: STOP SAYING SORRY
F: sorry sir
B: you know what eff you
F: sor-
B: Don't say it
F: sorry
B: let's just go before we get caught.

With that they went away. I waited until there was no footsteps left to be hears not even the distant ones. As soon as I couldn't hear anything anymore I moved the boxes and crept out. As soon as a had wriggled Mt way out I scurried away. I ran never looking back. I just kept running only stopping occasionally for a car to past. Then as I was running ran into a guy. He quickly spun around and put the tip of the gun and threatened to pull the trigger. I helplessly put my hands up in defeat as he hauled me into a dark abandoned allyway. He then pushed me up against the bricks. I tried squirming free but his grip was to tight. I had no chance. He was probably almost 10x my weight. I kicked and punched until he put the barrel of the gun up to me. I wanted to scream but my voice had left long ago.

He then taped my mouth shut as if reading my thoughts. He then pinned me up with one hand and with his free hand he undid my pants. He then proceeded to do his when there was lights and honking he then dropped me on the ground and ran. I saw people rush over to me then everything went black.

《744 words》

Thanks so much for almost 200 reads. I figured I'd only get like 10. I'm sorry I hadn't updated in a while but I hope this makes it up. Also who do you think found aliyah. Also lilly's video is up so go check it out and since the weekend is coming up and I have a half day I'm gonna try to update a couple times.

~《Ava ♡》