《Chpt. 13》

《Some parts may be triggering

Aliyah's pov.

I woke up in Lilly's room but I don't remember going in there. I then started heading downstairs when I heard some talking. I didn't recognize two people so I started getting anxious. I then saw Humble I think his name is sitting so I went over and asked where Lilly was he then pointed up to my room without looking up.

I walked into my room and saw Lilly a guy I never met and a lady that looked familiar, but the thing I noticed most was my room was turned upside down and the lady and Lilly stood there holding my razors both with tears in their eyes. I then got scared Lilly was mad and took off crying I went into Lilly's bathroom and searched for my emergency razor.

When I finally found it I rolled up my sleeves and just started slashing my arms not caring. Blood poured from my arm and I noticed Lilly and the lady trying to open the door when the lady rammed into the door and broke it. She then rushed in grasped me in a hug. I didn't know her but I still felt safe and comforted. I then just cried into her chest Lilly then came over and joined and eventually we all fell asleep on the lady Lilly told me name is Demi.

Lilly's pov.

Demi came over and we tried to find and get rid of all the razors. It was hard and me and Demi both had tears in our eyes as we found a ton of them.

We were just about done when Aliyah came in and looked at us and saw what we were doing and ran off cryig. Demi dropped everything and ran after her crying. I then followed them both and I saw Demi trying to open my bathroom door in hysterics. She then rammed into the door and clasped Aliyah in her arms and the both cried into each other. I then looked at Aliyah and saw her arms covered in cuts bleeding everywhere and the razor on the ground next to her. In shock I joined them and cried with them. Aliyah fell asleep and I quickly cleaned her cuts cuddled back up with her and Demi and I whispered thank you to Demi in a tear racked voice and fell asleep in a pile on the floor not caring about my work.

Nicks pov.

I went into the bathroom where all the commotion was happening. When I walked in I saw Demi, Lilly, and Aliyah all cuddled together tear tracks on their faces. I grabbed Aliyah first and layed her down on the couch. I then grabbed Lilly and layed her next Aliyah. Lastly, I took Demi and layed her next to them. Once they were all layed down I took a picture and layed next to them.

*couple hours later Demi's pov.*

I woke up on Lillys couch next to Nick , Aliyah, and Lilly when I heard a really soft knock on her door I went and looked through the peep hole to see a tiny little girl upset and scared sitting outside curled up to the outside of the house. I tried asking her what her name is and all I got in response was a slight wimper. I then quickly picked Aliyah up moved her over and woke Lilly and Nick up. At first they wouldn't get up so I grabbed ice water and dumped it on them. Lilly shot up "WHAT THE FUUU--- DEMITRIA DEVONNE LOVATO"

"Calm down a second and let me explain."

"Fine."

"This mornin when I woke up there was a light knock on the door and when I looked out there was this little girl huddle by the house slightly shaking and whimpering and looks scared."

"What's her name. How old is she. Where are her parents. How tHe HEll DID SHE GET HERE."

" calm down we ain't playing 20 questions yet, I know nothing except that she here."

"Can we go out to see her"

"Ya she's out front."

Lilly walked out and I saw her heart drop and she stared at the little girl in front of her. I wanted to go over but Nick who I completely forgot was here held me back.

Lillys pov.

I

was in a peaceful dream when I suddenly felt cold water on me. I started to yell seeing demi with the bottle of ice water, when she cut me off. She then proceeded to tell me about a little girl that showed up. I wanted to pay attention but all I could think about is if she was OK and if she had parents and what we were going to do. I finally asked to go see her and Demi told me front and what  I saw just made my stomach turn. There was a small tiny girl probably about 4ish. I felt the same pang in my heart as I did with Aliyah and I couldn't help but stare at this scared fragile small girl in front of me. I then went over and hugged her until some one grabbed the child and put her inside and someone else helped me in side as I suddenly felt weak when all the sudden I was enveloped in darkness and passed out.

 I then went over and hugged her until some one grabbed the child and put her inside and someone else helped me in side as I suddenly felt weak when all the sudden I was enveloped in darkness and passed out

《^^If loads picture of what the little girl looks like.^^》

Sorry for the long wait I was trying to come up with something good but what do you think her name should be. Let me now and I'll pick my favorite also I'm gonna I'm gonna try to get a couple more up in the next few weeks because of no school and please let me now what you think of it and let me now suggestions for the book. Also last thing thank you SSSSSOOOO much for over 800 reads. It means the world to me and seems so unreal so thank you.

《1000 words》