《chapter 6》going home

Aliyah's pov.

After I calmed sown they said I was able to be released. Lilly never let go of my hand. Even when the doctor asked her to come out with him to talk. She just said no. After the doctor was done she looked at me and I could tell she ment are you ready.
I nodded in response.

Lilly's pov.

After she a as completely calmed down the doctor came in and asked me questions

D= doctor
L= Lilly

D: when did you adopt her
L: a week ago
D: where did you adopt her from
L: Mrs. Carlyns home for girls
D: do you know her real parents
L: no
D: how did she cut herself
L: with a piece of glass.
D: she has useless on her arm so it must be a suicide attempt.
L: yes I know
D: she had a bad younger life

No shit sherlock

L: I realized that

D: she can be realised
L: thank you

Finally he left and I looked at Aliyah and she nodded understanding. I helped her out to Dracary since she was still weak I helped her in the car. Once we started driving I asked her why she did I it and just started crying and said I'm sorry. I asked her one more time but she wouldn't respond.

Aliyah's pov.

Once we got in the car she asked me why I did it I couldn't hold back the tears. I whispered sorry hoping she wouldn't send me back. A couple minutes later she asked me again but i avoided answering and looked out the window. I knee if I answered she would be upset and send me back for sure. I wasn't ready to tell her anything yet. I can't trust her yet.

Sorry for the short chapter I'll probably update again today. Also it's Monday so Lilly will be posting. Hope your enjoying it if so let me know and also let me know if you have any ideas for what to happen next. Thanks for reading this!

《~ava♡》