《chpt. 7》running away

Lilly's pov.

I gave up on trying to get an answer and just drove home. As soon as we got there I sent her to get the glass cleaned up. I wanted some time to think I was in my office when I realized that I haven't done anything on YouTube for 2 weeks.

I quickly went on twitter and explained that I haven't posted because some really big things have been going on and they would find out soon enough what it is. I decided that tomorrow I would tell her what my job is. The only concern is what if she messed up my job. In the mean time I decided to see if humble wanted to come over.

Aliyah pov.

The car ride was silent. Once we got home Lilly asked me to get the glass cleaned up and I obeyed wasn't getting myself brought back. I was about to take a shower when I heard Lilly say that I would probably ruin her job. I dropped my stuff and ran back to my room crying. Lilly was right I was messing everything up. I decide to leave a note saying

I'm sorry for messing everything up. I'm going to get out of your way. I Already messed enough stuff up. I don't want to ruin anything else. I'm sorry that I ruin everything.

After I finished writing the note I left it on my bed and silently opened the window and snuck out. I didn't know we're I was going but I knew it would be better than messing up someone's life.

Lilly's pov.

I finished talking to humble and he said he would be there for dinner. I decided to make pasta since I am not great at cooking much else and curly fries on the side because why not.

Once i finished I called Aliyah down, but when she didn't answer I got worried. I knocked on the door still no reply. I tried getting in but the door was locked. I kicked the door till there was a whole barely big enough for me to get through.

When I got in there she was no where to be seen I saw a note on her bad. As I read it I started to cry. I didn't know she felt that way. I wanted to hug her and tell her she didn't ruin amything. I saw the window was open and run up to it I screamed out the window "ALIYAH!" Hoping she would here me and come back.

I just sat down by the window and cried. How could I let her leave me again. I just sat and waited for Humble to come he would know what to do.