《chpt. 10》 suicide attempt

Some parts may be triggering》

Lilly's pov.

I rushed to her room and grabbed her. I embraced her in a hug and couldn't pet go. She sobbed into my shoulder but I could care less. I was with my daughter and she is safe. She slowly started to calm down and lifted her head off my shoulder and she scooted away from me slightly but she kept her head down avoiding eye contact. I then grabbed her shoulder and lifted her chin up so her eyes were locked with mine. She said sorry Lilly repeatedly and I finally interrupted her and asked her why she ran away.

My tone was supposed to be just worried but it had a harshness added to it. Her eyes then welled up with more tears and she ran. She ran into the elevator and closed it and went up to the roof before I could get to her. I then ran around the other side to the stairs and went up as fast as I possibly could but when I got there I saw something that broke my heart.

Aliyah's pov.

Lilly bounded into my room and engulfed me in a tight hug. I cried into her shoulder for what seemed like forever but she seemed to not care. After I had cried my heart out I pryed myself off of her. I whispered sorry multiple times afterwords hoping then she wouldn't be mad and hurt me. Then she cut me off mid sorry and said harshly why I did it. Also don't let Lilly fool you when she's upset or mad she can be really intimidating. Then the harshness sounded familiar. It sounded like my dad's earlier.

With that I ran. I went quickly into the elevator and pushed roof shutting it in Lilly's face. I then got on the roof and stepped on the edge. I carefully put my feet halfway on and halfway off. I then took a view at the buetiful Los Angeles for the last time. I took a deep breath in about to fall 10 stories to my death when Lilly bounded to me and I quickly leaned forward to fall. To be done with this torturous game called life. I felt my feet starting to slide off.

Lilly's pov.

I barreled toward her startling her and she leaned forward. Her feet started to slip off. I ran as fast as my feet could carry me and reached my hand out to try to grasp her before she fell, but was I quick enough...?

《462 words》

Thank you ssssoooo so so so much for 350 reads. I thought that this would only get like two so thank you so much also let me know you like it by voting
《Ava ♡》