Chapter:4

It's been a week since Taehyung came to my apartment,since then things have changed alot.He would greet me or at least smile whenever he sees me in college.I don't know why I'm feeling really awkward around him because I doubt he transferred here a month ago.I've never noticed him before and suddenly he starts appearing everywhere.

"Haneul!What happened?"Jennie who is sitting beside me asks after seeing my lost face.

"Nothing Jen!I was just wondering something."I replied looking at her.

"What has been eating you?I would be glad if I could help!"Jennie says bumping our shoulders making me laugh.

I told her it was nothing serious but who am I kidding here when it's Kwon Jennie - who is too stubborn to admit so I gave up bickering and decided to tell her the truth.

"Do you see that guy?"I showed her the direction where he was sitting in the cafeteria and she noded enthusiastically before continuing,"I've never seen him before."

"How come you didn't see him though?"she smirked looking at me and I had nothing left to do than raising a eyebrow.

"The name is Kim Taehyung!"she winked at me playfully only to get a light smack on her arms.

"Shut up!"

"In case you were wondering."she sticked her tongue teasing me further.

"I'm not interested in that Kim Taehyung for your kind information."I said folding my arms.

"Who knows?"

"Did I hear Kim Taehyung?"Inha butted in our conversation out of nowhere.

"How loud can you get?He might hear us."I deadpanned,sighing at the girls who already started fangirling over him.

Hopefully,I solved a mystery that has been eating me lately.I came to know he was majoring in different subject but he decided to change his major.I didn't realise he was really popular before Jennie and Inha started talking about him non-stop.

I wished I could zip their mouth.

It reminds me of when it all started.I still remember the first time I met these dorks.It was the first day of our college,I was just standing in front of college building when Jennie suddenly approached me.She seemed really frank person with whom you could talk about anything,her aura didn't fail to spark a positive vibe in the air and the memories of us introducing ourselves still crosses my mind making me chuckle.

I've always been awkward when it came to meeting new people but it's funny how we all instantly clicked in and a new friendship bloomed right away.We walked through the hallway side by side before meeting Inha on the way,Jennie said Inha was her best friend since school and the reason she decided to join the same college as her.The way they always bicker in small things hasn't changed over a year and the fact that they've known each other for years kind of makes me feel like I am third wheeling a couple sometimes.

But I'm not even complaining.