Chapter:2

"My friend lives next door and I often saw you here so thought greeting you would be a good idea."that was what he said with his voice that was deeper than ocean but I wasn't convinced and still looked at him dumbfounded.

Why would he even care to visit me or greeting me would be in his priority list.

I don't know why but it was getting hard for me to speak.I couldn't think of any words to express those feelings.There was something different―something in him that made me believe that he was here for no harm.He even started to walk closer before standing exactly in front of me.When he raised his hand slowly,I closed my eyes tightly out of my nervousness but he just tucked my hair behind my ear and I opened my eyes hearing a soft chuckle from he.

I think I heard him mumble cute.

There was a long moment of silence between us.With both of us standing face to face without uttering a single word.This closeness gave me a chance to look at his face more clearly.Those beautiful eyes,pointed noise and a plumped lips,he seemed so unreal and I would be lying if I didn't felt as if I'm seeing a moving art in front me.

And that cute mole in his nose.

In the midst of staring at his aesthetics feature,his phone suddenly rang startling me.I would be lying if I said I wasn't tad a bit embarrassed but I decided to stay unbothered in front of those intense gaze while he picked it up still looking at me with a smug expression on his face and said he was going to be there soon before ending the call.

After the call ended he smiled at me and said that he should be going by now."I hope you remember me the next time when we run into each other."these were his words before he stepped out of the apartment and confused by how to respond,I stayed frozen in the same spot until he was out of my sight.

My thoughts were occupied by only him that night.It's as if a unfathomable mystery remained unsolved yet I felt at ease.Funny how someone whom I've never seen before barged into my apartment and I couldn't find any traces of being creeped out by his sudden appearance.

He came and went as if he was a stroke of wind.

That night I couldn't sleep because of him but while thinking about him,a smile crept on my face.I think there was something more to know about him.

Why would he show up here out of nowhere.

The fact he said he was my classmate and came to greet me didn't convince either.Despite those doubts,I still felt at ease.Meeting him was unexpected but I couldn't care less.He made me feel something that I didn't felt for a long time.He was the last thing on my mind before I closed my eyes.

And I knew from that night I longed to see him yet again.

. . .

a/n: my first ever fanfiction omg!if you're reading this,thank you so much.♡