Chapter:23

As our classes were over,we were the first one to get out of the class.Inha was moving ahead while we were trailing behind her.The hallway was really crowded but who could we blame,all of us wanted to get out soon.

As we were walking,a loud voice called my name making all of our heads turn around.

"Haneul!"Taehyung called me again.

He was standing smiling in the sideways waving his hand.I looked at him signalling what happened but he just scratch the back of his head before shaking his head.

"This guy is sure something!" Jennie whispered next to me before dragging me out of the college.

"All students were staring at us as if we did a crime."Inha said when we reach the gate.

"Not us!But her"Jennie corrected before pointing at me.

"Looks like something is going on."she added.

I raised my eyebrow looking at them as I was about to say something,my phone made a ding sound indicating a message has arrived.when I looked at phone,it was from Taehyung.

TAEHYUNG:
Wait for me at the college gate!

I smiled looking at his text before typing a reply.

HANEUL:
Ok but why?

As i was about to keep my phone in pocket,I heard Jennie was whistling looking at me.

"What?"

"Nothing!"She replied and I just looked at her dumbfounded.

"Seems like we should go,we need to catch up on something."Jennie added before looking at Inha.

"What?"It was now Yeri who seemed to be more confused than me but before she could even talk further,Jennie dragged her like she did with me a minutes ago.

This girl sure has something to do with dragging people.

They bid their goodbyes immediately and were soon out of my sight.I just stood there thinking what in the earth is going in their minds.I even saw Jennie smirking before she said her goodbye.

I was still standing there when a car arrived in front of me.Then there was Taehyung smiling at me in the driver's seat.

"Hop on!"he said brightly.

I smiled back at him before I opened the door and sat at the passenger side.I buckled my seatbelt then looked at him.

"Where are you taking me anyway?"

"Taehyung?"I called him again but he just hummed in response.

"What is going on your mind?"I knew he was up to something.

"You were so fast-"

"Where are we going?"I asked again cutting him off.

"Just somewhere."He replied tapping his fingers at the steering wheel.

"And where is that somewhere?"

"You will spend rest of the the day with me.You owe me a day Kwon Haneul."

"And why?"

"Because I said it."he replied before looking at me smugly.

"At least you can tell where we are going?"

"Not saying."

"Don't tell me you're kidnapping me."I folded my hands looking a head.

"Maybe I am!"he smirked.

"Oh wow!"I said sarcastically and he chuckled at me.

"Seriously where?"

No reply.

"Tae~"

No reply.

"Fine!You know?I can call cops if you took me somewhere else!"I tried to threaten him jokingly.

"Fine!you know I can kiss you if you talk too much!"