Chapter:20

[KWON HANEUL.]

I never thought there would be a day when I'll wake up right next to him.Having him this closer,his arms firmly wrapped around my waist.

Never felt so alive and warmer in winter mornings.

I turned around to look at the beautiful creature who was still sleeping.A smile crept on my face at the sight of this boy,a cute little boy who has a mole in his nose.I softly chuckle at him when he lets out a snore.I mumble cute to myself fighting the urge to pinch his cheeks.

"I know I'm cute but you don't have to say it too often."He suddenly spoke with that morning,raspy voice.I was so embarrassed that I couldn't help but snuggle deeper in his neck to hide and he laughed pulling me closer.

It's not the first time,he has caught me shamelessly staring at him though.Alot of things have changed since he confessed to me.He isn't rushing things and I'm glad he understood what I meant by lets take it slow.

"Let's wake up,taehyung!"I said getting up from the bed but he just lays there as usual.I wouldn't blame him though,it's weekends and college is off so who would be stupid enough to wake up this early.

Except me.

I lazily dragged myself to make some coffee to the kitchen after washing up.Though it's been weeks that I lost count on since we've got together like this but it still feels new to have him here early in the morning.He usually doesn't stay here,well that would be awkard if someone caught him here with me.I still haven't told anyone about us.I already made him clear that I needed some time to adapt with this change and he willingly said he would wait.

Taehyung comes a little moment later and wraps his hands around me before resting his head on my right shoulder.

"What are you making?I bet its the same omelettes!"he whispers closer to my ears making my heart beat skip a bit.I think its in his traits to do something that will sure give me a mini heart attack one day.

"You shouldn't have asked if you knew it already."I said still trying to be calm inside when my heart was literally going to explode with his closeness.

He chuckles as a response.

We stayed like that for a moment before finally breakfast was ready.He never forgets to appreciate my cooking though I'm not quite good at it.I still remember when he said he wants to taste my cooking and here am I making the same omelettes every morning.I'm thinking about trying something different.

Hopefully,I will soon.

"Are you free tonight?"Taehyung asks after we finished cleaning up.

"Jennie texted about meeting up to discuss some topics for coming finals so I think no."I replied.

I can sense something is going on his mind as he has been asking the same question over a week.I would've asked it but I'm not free literally.I'm planning to ask him soon when I'll finish up with this pending works.

We were still in my apartment when his phone rang suddenly.I saw it was his roommate Jimin's name displaying on the screen.He picked the call up,he had a serious face in the beginning but it vanished before he laughed and hunged saying he will arrive there soon.

"Jimin said he wants me in the apartment now!I don't know why but I've to go!"he says rushing to take his car keys.

"Is there something emergency?"I can't help but ask at thought of being alone after he'll leave.

"I don't know.Probably some boy stuffs,y'know!"He smirks,"Missing me already?"he comes closer before pecking my lips.

"I would but in your dreams!"I replied sarcastically before snuggling in his chest.He laughs at it and pulls me closer again.I know I don't have to say with my words that he had stayed a little longer.

"I'll see you soon!"he kissed my temples before getting out of the apartment.

I wave at him smiling and he does the same back.