Chapter:40

[3RD PERSON POV.]

Taehyung was yet again sitting in the same dusky park under the same sun that was about to set.The ruddy sky had a mixture of hues in orange colour giving him an oasis of calm.He loved how birds were chirping loud,it was so unlike of him to find comfort in such places these days.

Who'd thought that the loud and cheerful guy who used to get excited in little thing would some day find his solace far away from people,all alone.

Today,there weren't any kids playing in the park but she was with him again.

His mind always wonders what it would've been like if Haneul was with him here instead of this girl.But he can't lie to himself that Areum has been someone to an extent that has given him a sense of comfort in a way even if it was something she did unknowingly.His mind then wonders what would it be like to see these two girls together because her innocence reminds him of Haneul alot.

But no one can take place of her in his heart.

"Has someone told you?You look really handsome when you smile."she said softly looking at the guy with a faint smile in her face.

"Many times."he replied non-chalantly.

"You should've said no!"the girl deadpanned rolling her eyes at his confidence.

"I always wonder what it would be like to be fly like those birds in the sky."she started to blabber alone again making him scoff thousands times already.

Most of the times she's the only one talking,it's like he's not there and she's only talking to herself.There used to be days when he used to get so annoyed of her stalking him everywhere but now he has tried to adapt with her presence.However,he still thinks she irritates him alot sometimes.

But Choi Areum was more than what he had thought,what everyone had thought.She was like an angel sent by heaven.She didn't followed him out of nowhere.She has a rare quality that noone possess,you may say her childish but she notices the underlying meaning behind everything and everyone.It all started back in her first year of college,she had noticed Taehyung that time.She felt a spark of something within herself when she saw him.

"You know I always wonder why people love,why do they fall in love?"she asked him with an unreadable expression which he couldn't decipher.

He sighed again,she has been asking him same question again and again.The determination to know the answer was lacing in her voice so he decided to answer her today.

"They don't know.We don't know why we fall in love."he replied only to make the girl raise her eyebrow.

"Why?"

He smiled looking at the girl who seriously had no idea of what he was talking.

"Because we fall in love without knowing ourself,We can't put it into words but it's the most beautiful feeling in the world."he closed his eyes before heaving a sigh.His every word brought back the caged feelings he had for Haneul,suddenly her absence was intolerable for him.

He missed her.

Areum knew what he was doing right now.She knew He was controlling himself to break down infront of her so kept her mouth shut.The next few moments went in silence until she opened her mouth.

"If it hurts,why don't you tell her the truth?"

Taehyung immediately looked at her.He was dumbfounded at the girl's behaviour sometimes but this time she said something that he had never thought she would say to him,never in a million years.

―❀―

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OUR GUMMY BEAR AKA AGUST D!💜THE ONE WHO INSFIRES ME EVERYDAY!I HOPE YOU STAY HEALTHY AND HAPPY ALWAYS!!LOTS OF LOVE.