Chapter:15

"Is that Taehyung?"said the voice from behind me.

Many thoughts started to ran through my mind.I knew it was him but I still hope it wasn't him.I felt the urge to turn around and see if it was really him or am I hallucinating but I couldn't.Taehyung who was sitting ahead of me looked behind stretching his head a little,his shocked expression turned into smile.

"Jaehyun!!"he stood from the chair and I heard footsteps getting closer to us.

It didn't take a minute before they were standing close to each other.

"Long time no see!"they hugged as if they've known each other for years.

I knew it was Lee Jaehyun,I didn't have to look at him when he was standing here right in front of me.Thousands of memories flood to my mind,My hands were shaking out of nervousness.I was staring at the table,I suddenly felt so numb.My heart beat was throbbing in my chest as if it would come out from my ribcage soon.

I was brought back to reality when I heard him calling my name.

"Haneul!"he said sending shivers down my body.

I wanted to stand up and slap this boy for making me go through this hell but I couldn't.I just s!t there as if I was a lifeless body who couldn't do anything.

"You know each other?"It was now Taehyung,surprised being evident in his tone.

"Yeah she and I used to-"before he could finish,I stood abruptly making him stop mid sentence.

"Let's go!I'm not feeling well."I said before moving out of the cafe holding the box that was close to me.

I didn't wait,I walked as fast as I could.I just wanted to get away from that place一 from him.I didn't realise I was running until a hand caught my arms making me stop.

"Haneul!What happened?"he asked making me turn around him.I couldn't help but look down biting my lips trying to control tears that were threatening to follow.

I knew I was looking so pathetic right now.

I felt so frustrated and helpless.

"You okay?"he asked again bringing me closer.

His soothing voice felt so caring that I couldn't control my emotions before crying in his shoulders.I hugged him tightly feeling the warmness of his body slowly engulfing me.I was holding him so tight as if he will disappear soon.I couldn't care about the fact that we were standing in public area,I just started sobbing in his arms.He also hugged me back and started to draw circles on my back to calm me down.

We were now walking towards my home.After that little scene out there,we haven't uttered a single word.I'm thankful that Taehyung didn't ask me more about it.I still feel pathetic about me crying in front of him but I couldn't control myself.

I hope he doesn't feel the same about me.

I'm so embarrassed right now.I was going to say sorry for ruining his shirt with my tears but I felt so awkard and thought it would be better if I kept my mouth shut.I was so lost in my own thoughts that I didn't realise we were now standing in front of our house.

Taehyung holded my hands tightly before looking me in the eyes.

"I don't want your eyes to be puffy next time,okay?"he said with a small smile in his face.

I weakly smiled back at him and noded my head slightly.

"I'll go by now!See you soon!"he patted my cheeks before wrapping his hands around my waist mumbling something under my hair that I couldn't understand,my heart skipped at his sudden action but It felt safe being in his arms.

We let go of each other and soon he was out of my sight.My eyes followed him until he disappeared from the road.I know it's selfish of me to wish he had stayed a little longer but it's just that his presence makes me feel at ease.