Chapter:11

The following day just went in a blur basically lazing around the house.The next day was when I met some other school friends.We went for shopping and roamed around the streets that brought back so many school day memories.

Coming to Daegu has always been a nostalgic trip for me.

After the day was off,we parted our ways promising each other to meet the next time as well.I arrived home with hands full of bags being tired.Jisung started to go through my bags wondering if I brought something for him in which he got nothing.After having the talk of day with mom in dining table,I went to room but before laying in bed I suddenly remembered Taehyung,guilt washed all over me.

I didn't intend to ignore him but with all these gatherings and meetings,I forgot to call him.Despite these feelings,I took my phone in hand and decided to call.With doubt in my mind,I was staring at taehyung's contact for so long,at the end I just decided to rather text him.

HANEUL:
Taehyung?

I was so nervous that I clutched my phone tightly but what surprised me was instead of replying he called me.I looked at my screen unsure as if I was hallucinating or something before sliding the green button.

"Haneul~"he greeted me in a sing sang voice that made me smile from ear to ear.

"Taehyung!I'm sorry-"

"It's okay!"he cut me off before I could ramble a whole bunch of stuffs about what happened.

"uhm when did you arrive?"I asked being too nervous.

"I arrived the day before yesterday!"

Ohh was all I could say thinking the day when he called me.

"You went to street festival,right?"

"Yes and you too?"

"Yoongi hyung forced us to!I was so tired after travelling and you know what?Jimin and Jeongguk have also came with me here."

He said he was going to approach me there but I disappeared in the bustling of people.Then he started to talk about how much of a pain in the ass his hyung have became in this past few days and Jimin and Jungkook aren't helping either.We both talked about the things we've been doing recently.He said he was close to getting in a gang fight last night in a concert,he said how drunk his other friends were and he had to deal with them like a care taker! in which I partly agreed saying how could he take care of them while he was drunk too.He started to nag like a kid but at the end admitted he was a little very little drunk but he was aware of the situation around him.

We both laughed at the funny situation.

"I guess it's time for bed but don't forget to meet me tomorrow at festival,okay?"

"Okay!See you Tomorrow!"I replied suppressing the giggle that was making it's way to my lips.

"Good Night!Dream of me!"he started making weird sounds before we decided to hang up after talking for hours.

I ended the call smiling like an idiot.

This was again one of those night when I couldn't sleep thinking of how happy person I have become since taehyung entered my life.