Chapter:31

[KWON HANEUL.]

Morning came by just how I expected.The bright light escaping through the curtain woke me up when I no longer felt his presence beside me anymore.The warmness I felt in his presence was gone way before leaving me here all alone.

Yet another day without him.

This feeling is impossible to explain in words and not everyone will understand the pain I'm bearing right now.Even if I try,I can't actually forget him.Not when every inch of this apartment reminds me of him and the wasted memories we had created together plays in my mind repeatedly like a movie.

It has been a week?

I don't know how many days it has been since I officially broke up with him but I vividly remember what happened that day and I felt like I was ripping apart way before than that.I felt so helpless,I felt like I was strangled to death when I knew about the bet he had with Vernon.

My whole world fell apart that day.

I was broken.And to say it,the pain of heartbreak is greater than anyone could ever imagine.It feels horrible to exist in a world that has created such pain for people like me.I feel like fate wanted me to suffer more because it created this pain to me again and again.Whenever I think of Jaehyun and Taehyung,I can't endure the feelings that starts to appear.I thought Taehyung was trying to heal the void that Jaehyun had created in my heart but I was wrong,so wrong.

Taehyung was more than a person who was trying to grow flowers in the saddest part of me.He was a rainbow that brought back the beautiful colors in my life.He was someone I fell truly in love with.He was my everything but why did he have mess at the end.Despite all of this,I couldn't hate him because he must've pitied me for the past that I had with Sehun.

Instead I tried to ignore him and console that everything will be fine but I know I was lying to myself.

Every time I remember the look on his face,a tinge of pain makes its way to my heart. I remember when I confessed to him,he had an unreadable expression on his face.The look on his face and the way those beautiful eyes shed tears repeatedly plays in mind as if it's been on a replay.

He cried that night.

But I let him go because he was with me for the sake of his stupid bet.It still feels foreign to cry like this whenever the thought of Taehyung comes to my mind.He used to be the reason of my smile but now every little thing about him makes me tear up.It's funny how his embrace turned from solace to a living hell for me.

I started to question everything he did back then was a lie?Was I blinded by his sweet words and soft gestures too?Did he meant the kisses we shared?Did he meant every words he said?Because I meant all those.

I felt so betrayed.I never thought Taehyung was playing with my feelings.I was not a thing to be bet on,I was human,I had feelings.Even after all this,why do I feel like he is hurt just like me.I'm not being being delusional,right?

He never came back after that night.Like what I am expecting from him?when I was the one who pushed him away from me.why does a part of me thinks that he didn't deserve that,those harsh words I said back then,he didn't deserve to be in the pain,he didn't deserve to go through all this with me,why?

. . .

a/n:tysm for 1k+ reads <3