Chapter:32

God must have planned something better for me.When fate created the pain in me,he decided to be the one to divert my mind for a while from all the sufferings I had been going through.

Funny how I still can't blame him for making me go through all this.

Mrs.Kwon already explained everything before leaving for a vacation.I just had to stay in the cashier counter and check out the bills which wasn't too much to do because I had to sit here and make sure every customers were treated in a right way.It was a big family restaurant and seemed expensive too.The staffs of the restaurant were kind and approachable so there wasn't too much to ask for.I joined the restaurant as soon as my exams were over.

It felt good to socialise with new people and be in a new environment other than my apartment where I was constantly reminded of my pitiful life.It finally makes sense now they trusted me to look after the financial matter and I'm glad they did.

I still remember mom was so happy to hear about it when I said about doing a job,though it's temporary.But it meant I will not be able to visit my family in Daegu.She said she along with Jisung and dad will come to visit me soon.I don't know what will I say to Jisung if he asks about Taehyung.

Here it goes my mind thinking about him again.

I should actually try to stop thinking about him,I shake my head lightly before sighing.

"Haneul!You lied again about giving me Inha's number.Didn't you?"I heard baekhyun whispering from the other side.

"Why would I lie?"I scoffed playfully looking at him.

Inha and Jennie visit me more than often which I'm happy about and they are still here today sitting in the Table 9 while the guy baekhyun who is literally crushing on my Inha is here to ask for her number again.

How cute.

"The number you gave me last time was of an old ahjumma and now you did that again."he said looking at me threatingly.

I scoffed before chuckling at his not so threatening look.He is one of the staff here and I can't help but be a match maker and swoon over how cute couple they will be but for now let me tease him more.

"Then why don't you ask yourself?"I smirked looking at him and pretended to call her.

"In-"before I could call her name,he ran in the kitchen lying about he had a order left.

I chuckled again at how scared he is to even approach her.I think I should introduce them to each other soon.I hope they get on well with each other.

And there's one thing about him,his resemblance to Taehyung is no joke.When I first met him,I was actually about to get a mini heart attack.I thought what if he's taehyung's older brother because I know he has one but turns out he is no where connected to him and it was just a pure coincidence that they were so similar to each other.Their feature seems to match a lot and the fact they both have a signature rectangular smile.I would have thought that there's no other person in this whole world with the same smile if i hadn't met him.

But Taehyung's smile is still and will be the one for me.

Here goes my effort of trying to stop thinking about him out of the window again.

"Hello!Down to Earth."lnha snapped her fingers in front of my face.

"That will be 25000 won."I chuckled looking at Jennie and Inha who were standing in front of me with a bewildered expressions.

"I thought she was daydreaming but look at her,she knows exactly how much it is."she rolls her eyes half-heartedly making me chuckle again.

"I wasn't daydreaming for your kind information."

"Whatever you say."

"I'm happy it's her treat today because I literally don't have any money left."Jennie smiles cheekily putting her arms in the counter.

"Why wouldn't you be?"Inha chastised handing me the money before looking at her purse which I assume is empty by now.

The next few minutes we continued to tease her before they stepped out of the restaurant.They stop by here whenever they cross the road to meet me and I can't express how much supportive they have been of me through the thick and thin times.They sticked to me in my hard times and gave me strength to overcome what happened.I can't help but be grateful to have these two girls in my life.

But I can't say I overcame everything.

It's too early to even say that.

. . .

a/n: our sunshine finally released his HIXTAPE.
Q.do you guys find baekhyun & taehyung similar?