Chapter:12

I woke up this morning feeling happy than ever.

Excitement was fuelling inside me to meet Taehyung.I happily went through my drawer to find something decent to wear but Suddenly I got a call from Jennie telling me to come online.Then Jennie,Inha and I face timed each other,we talked about how we were spending our holiday.It felt good to catch up with what they have been up to since the holiday has started.After having the girls talk,we decided to hang up before rambling about how much we've missed each other.

When I came downstairs,Mom and Jisung were having a meal so I decided to join them and told Mom that I was going to meet a friend in which she smiled and replied an Okay baby! but Jisung as usual started to play a role of detective agent asking me stupid questions.

I swear I was about to lose my mind looking at the way he was throwing questions at me.

After cleaning up,I immediately went to my room to get ready.Taehyung had texted to meet at 1pm in the entrance of festival so I had a lot of time to prepare myself to go in front of him.I couldn't supress the smile at the thought of meeting him.Well technically,it's the first time we've planned to meet each other this way.I mean it's like a date,right?I can't help but feel giddy at the thought.I think I have gone mad watching so many clićhe dramas that I wish such things to happen in real lifBut it's okay to imagine things that can't happen,right?

My clouds of thoughts were interrupted when Jisung barged into my room out of nowhere.He placed himself in my bed and watched me as I was sitting in front of mirror trying to fix the mascara.

"Do you like him?"he asked staring at me through the mirror.

"What are you even talking about?"I shot back before turning towards him.

"You know?you can't-"

"What the hell Jisung?"I shouted at him acting totally oblivious about the situation.

"Remember the last time,It didn't turn well.I'm just worried about you."he replied before shrugging his shoulders.

It completely shut my mouth,Jisung always surprises me with his different sides.He can be a total pain in the ass and sometimes be the one who notice a small change in someone's behaviour as in trying to take care or to protect that person from getting hurt.

I can't help but smile at his caring side.

"Don't worry!I won't fall hard this time but he is a nice guy,you'll like him too."I smiled before doing my make up again.

"Then can I go with you?"