Chapter:27

[3RD PERSON POV.]

'That day felt more like a dream than reality.'She thought to herself admiring the soft plushie.

She was lost in her own world when suddenly her phone started ringing making her starled.It was Jennie.When she saw her name on phone screen,she remembered last night when she texted about picking up for college as usual.She pats her forehead when she realises that she would've gone college already if it wasn't for her call.

"Hey Jen!"

"I'm reaching to your apartment,you can come down."

"Okay."she replies before hanging up.

In any other day it would have been taehyung who would come to pick her up for college but these days Jennie seems to be doing the job.She recently got a driving licence so she wants to drive her whole squad in her car where they would blare out music and have their own crazy little world.

Haneul couldn't say no to her best friend so here is she in her car at the passenger seat while Inha sits at the backside.She buckled her seatbelt and soon they left for college laughing and singing at the song being played in the radio.

Haneul is more than grateful to have taehyung in her life who understands that she has life outside their relationship.When she said about going to college with her friends from now on,he smiled and said he has no problem with it.

These past days when the girl was so stressed about the finals,he was there to comfort her.He would call her now and then asking if she's alright or if she feels the need of anything.

He was always there for her.

He would ring the door bell of her apartment whenever he feels the need to see if his girl is doing fine.He always craved for her so a day without her was like hell for him.He would hold her tight and plant soft kisses wherever she would let him.He laughs every time when she would beat him or pinch him if he tried to do something the girl didn't like or she wasn't comfortable with.She even threatens him to break his teeth and he will be crying in the corner counting his teeth in his hand.

The fact that they have known each other for so long,they seem to be comfortable around each other in everything.Last month when Haneul was on her periods,Taehyung was infront of her apartment holding a plastic bag with sanitary pads,heating bag and some fruits.Haneul couldn't express the feeling at how caring the boy was.

He is an ideal boyfriend for her.

It's not the first time Taehyung was in a relationship with someone.He had been with so many of them that he can't even count.But he feels it's his first real relationship and wants to be the best man for her.

And the one and only.

She makes him want to be a better person everyday.She isn't just a ordinary girl,she's his everything.He wants this relationship to work unlike his past relationship which were just a time pass for him.He has broke several hearts and he didn't regret it in the past but he does now.It's all because of her.He understands better now how it feels to love someone without any expection,without any so called benefits.

He understood what is love for real.

Although their relationship seems perfect,there's something missing in it.

And to say it the word like perfect never exists in a world like this.