Chapter:16

It's been two days since the night I last saw Taehyung.He hasn't contacted me neither did I.I felt awkard being the first one to start the conversation after I cried for the first time in front of him.

I hope same goes for him to watch me cry out of nowhere.

These two days felt so depressing,I had alot of questions to ask but there's no one to answer it.I wondered how Taehyung and Jaehyun knew each other.It seemed as if they've known each other for years and were actually friends.I think Taehyung is also wondering what went wrong with me that day.I hope Jaehyun doesn't tell Taehyung about it but what could I do when they are friends.

Even after Taehyung left,I couldn't control the emotions that was building inside me and cried whole night just to wake up next morning with puffy eyes.I still can't believe that Jaehyun still has the ability to affect my existence this way.Most of all,I hate his guts to call my name as if nothing happened.It felt so dramatic to meet him suddenly after all these years.

It was the first time I met him after the incident.

The next morning was not more than a drama for me.I locked myself in my room whole day.Mom and Jisung were worried as hell so I had no option left but to come up with a lie.I said I was sick,that day I received a message from an unknown number saying 'Stay away from taehyung.' and the name of sender was written too at the end.

Lee Jaehyun.

I laughed at it but it wasn't because I found it funny.I found how much of a self centered he is as if I will do anything he will tell me even after the things he made me go through.I deleted the message before blocking the number.It's foolish of him to try contacting me even after I've blocked his numbers.It's not the first time he has tried to contact me.But this time,I thought why would he say to stay away from Taehyung.A part of me was curious but I decided to shrugg it off.

I can't imagine an angel like him would hurt anyone.

I was laying in my bed when I suddenly remembered the box that Taehyung gifted me.It was still on the table near window.I immediately rushed to open it.I was so curious that day to know what it was but I remembered it after two days.Despite it,the excitement in me was doubled by now.I hurriedly open it only to reveal a beautiful cup,I remembered it was exactly the same cup that I was looking at the festival.I smiled at how thoughtful of him to gift me this.I hugged the cup before admiring it over and over again,It's something that Taehyung gifted me for the first time.

I didn't realise there was letter inside it too,I opened it still smiling like an idiot before reading what he had wrote in that.

Dear Haneul,

Do you remember the time when I said I saw you at the festival?I was talking about the time when you were standing in one of the stalls looking at this cup.You were smiling as if it was something dear to you keke~.I was among the crowds of people but before I could even approach you,you disappeared.I bought it from that stall hoping you would smile like that again when you receive it.

Has anyone told you that you look really pretty smiling! :) Always smile like that,ok?I didn't thought I would write this long and my hands hurt but anyway I hope you'll like it.

一Taehyung

The smile in my face grew wider after reading the letter.I felt my cheeks were getting hotter.I can't help but blush at his cute letter.I was feeling so low all day and suddenly I'm smiling ear to ear.Though the past days were rough,he managed to make me feel better.

I took my phone out decided to text him.

HANEUL:
thank you so much taehyung!
It made my day. :)

I pressed the sent button and waited for his reply.

Seconds passed into minutes and minutes passed into hours but I didn't get a reply from him.I thought maybe he was busy.

. . .

a/n: thank you so much for 200+ reads! :) I'm screaming lmao!