Chapter:25

We decided to stop at nearby park after eating there.We were sitting in a bench admiring the peacefulness around us.There were many thoughts running through my mind.When I looked at him,he was looking up at the sky with a smile on his face that could kill millions of hearts.I think he looks better like that.

Smiling and Happy.

I heaved a breath before resting my head on his shoulders.A moment ago at the restaurant when the waiter came back with the bills.I insisted to pay but who am I kidding when there's Taehyung,who won't even spare a single glance at me.

At the end,he payed and dragged me out of the restaurant.

I remember once he said it hurts his pride when he lets me to pay.He always says he wants to shower his lady with love and affection.He wants to be someone I can rely on for anything.He wants me to be someone he can spoil with his sweet treatments.

And he really does.

"Haneul!"he called my name snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Hmm."

I waited anticipating that he would talk further but he didn't.I think he was checking if I'm awake or not.He didn't say anything but instead I heard him humming a familiar tune.I have heard him humming this tune for a very long time.It must be one of his favourite song.I always wonder what it would be like to hear him sing.He has that low deep,raspy voice that can allure anyone.The thought of him singing for me crosses my mind for a second and a smile is dancing in my lips just at the thought but I'm not sure if he would even do that.

"Taehyung!Can I ask you something?"

"Yes?"

"What happened yesterday?"I asked him,the question that was lingering around in my mind.

Taehyung didn't reply but I could sense he was shifting uncomfortably in his position.I jerked up from the position we were sitting before my gaze fell upon him.

"Is everything okay?"I asked him to make sure if he is having a hard time again.

Instead of replying he brought his hand to make my head rest on his shoulder and put his arms around my shoulders.

"Don't worry!I'm okay."he squeezed my shoulders to comfort me.

"That makes me more worried Taehyung."I don't know why but I suddenly started to feel sad inside and a tear escaped from my eyes,"You always say you're okay but why do I feel you're hiding something from me."

"It's not like that Haneul!"his grip on my shoulder got tighter and he intertwined his free hand with mine.

"Please forgive me if I'm making you wait too long Tae.I-I'm afraid of loosing a precious person like you because you do mean a lot to me."I couldn't continue any further because of a lump that was forming in my throat.

And I love you more than you could ever imagine. is left unsaid.

"Don't apologize!It's not you,It was me who said that I'm ready to wait even if it takes thousands years for you to love me back."he quoted exactly the same words he said back then making both of us chuckle a little.

"Talking about yesterday,if that is what bugging you.I didn't intend to say it earlier."he paused for a moment and continued,"I'm also afraid of loosing you.You make me complete and I can't imagine a life without Kwon Haneul.I seriously don't want to talk about what happened yesterday because it reminds me. . . .I'm n-not hiding anything.It was just a bad dream,trust me that's all.You do mean alot to me."his last words came out as a whisper but still I could hear it.

I lifted my head to look at him and he did the same back.I could see he was about to cry.His mouth didn't say it but his expression did and It really broke my heart to see him like that.I tried to smile at him,the least I could do to comfort him but my vision blurred because of the tears I had in my eyes.

"Why are you crying?"he cupped both of my cheeks before wiping my tears with his thumb.

"Because you're too!"I whispered before I held his hands cupping my cheeks.

"No,I'm not."

I didn't say anything instead I snaked my around him.I hugged him tightly and mumbled I'm not stupid but he remained silent.This just doesn't feel right.I feel like I'm always on the receiving end.I wish I could be someone who can ease his heart and comfort him.

Someone he can find solace at.

Just like I find my solace at his embrace.

But I know I'm lacking.

"Let's promise that we will not hide anything from each other."I let go of him before I brought my pinky finger infront of him.

"Promise."he smiled before intertwining our pinky fingers,I rested my forehead on his and smiled.

"No secrets."

Intertwining our fingers,we sealed a promise yet again.