Chapter 1

You look into your moms beautiful eyes. She rocks you back and for as you soon feel sleepy you close your eyes for a second and see your mom is gone and you are in your crib . You start to cry and a black mist comes from to no where. It forms a human like figure . He looks at you with happy eyes . He picks you up and puts you in his arms . He rocks you humming , even though you have no idea who this is you feel comfort in his arms. You drift off to sleep. 

( 5 years later )

You being the 3 year old you are run around the house and end up hitting the table nicking off a vase. It breaks into a million peaces." (Y/N) WHAT ARE YOU DOING ! " your dad yells . You hide in a corner. He raises his hand to hit you . All the sudden a black fog come out of nowhere as a stranger picks you up and hold you, protecting you . " Give me back my daughter ! " you hear your dad say before a puff of smoke takes you to a new house . The person holds you with one arm while he opens the door with the other. " hey babe" says the person holding you. " hey dark" says the person sitting on the couch  . He look up from his phone and comes over to you . The person named dark gives you a hug when you tenses up . You cry out and pain when he touches your back . You see a scared/ confused look on the two men . The other stranger looks at your back as dark holds you . " d-d-dark?!" The other person says looking at you and dark scared . "Whats wrong anti?" Dark says . " He-r back it-t's to deep, need stitches" the one named anti says panicking . " anti babe calm down, breath, in and out , now whats wrong with her back ?" dark says . " OK, her back theirs two big cuts that look like they need stitches, I can try to heal them with magic but it may not work " anti says . "OK the only thing we can do is try " dark says . "OK hold her still " anti says .  dark holds on to you tight, not so tight you can't breath but tight enough you can't move to much. You feel something cold go onto your back , you start to cry when something pricks the skin right next to the wound . "shh its okay , I know, I know, it hurts, I'm sorry (y/n), but this will help you get better" You wrap your arms around dark's neck and quietly whisper " t-thank you f-for s-saving me from daddy " Dark looks at anti with sadness in his eyes. "(y/n) is it OK if i ask how you got these and where your mom is ?" you nod your head yes as you tell them how dad would hit you and use his sugar to burn your arms and that your mom died in a car crash. You look in dark's eyes and see hatred and anger. You look at anti and he pulls you into a hug, forgetting the scratches on your back . " ouch " you say trough the air you have left in your crushing body . " oops sorry (y/n) " he says letting go. You see tears in his eyes , you wipe them away " don't worry I'm a strong girl , see " you say as you put up an arm and pretend to flex . " yes (y/n) yes you are " Anti says looking a dark who shakes his head yes . " but there is one thing you've got wrong " You look at him con fuzzed " your our strong girl " Your eyes light up with happiness . You pull the two guys into a huge hug " THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !!!" you yell loudly. You all sit down together on the couch and watch cartoons . You feel sleepy and soon fall asleep loving your new family . You feel your self get put in a cozy bed as two big weights go on ether side of you .