Part 5

Dark's Pov: I had (y/n) in my arms . She had fallen asleep while we were watching cartoons. I looked out the window only to see that it was still dark out . I look at the clock and notice that it was 4:00 in the morning . I get up to put (Y/n) in our bed  when my phone dings saying that I got a message . " who could that be " I ask under my breath. It was mark. 

Mark= M Dark=D

M: So are you going to pick us up from the air port or what ???                                                               D: Crap ! sorry forgot I was busy trying to get y/n to sleep  .                                                                      M: she isn't sleeping yet ?!?                                                                                                                                 D: ya.... She is now tho so i will come now 

I get up and see an already sleeping anti and lay y/n next to him. I get my keys and phone then head to the car. I go to the air port and see Mark,Jack and Ethan. I put their suit cases in the trunk then we all get in and dive to the house . Thankfully the house has a spell that can shift and change into a different amount of rooms for how many guests there are . We drive up and get everything out and step inside trying not to wake up Y/n and anti. I show everyone their rooms and then go down stairs only to bump into Glitch, Wilford, and Google. I shown the, their rooms then head to mine and lay down only to be cuddled by anti and y/n.

I wake up to see that y/n is gone. I walked out a bit panicked because Wilford is known for killing " contestants" . I look and see Mark and Jack playing hide and seek with y/n . " Ready or not here I come !!" Mark shouts and I see Jack and y/n come over into the kitchen and hide behind me . " FOUND YOU" Mark yells chasing jack and y/n . Jack picks up y/n and runs with her on his shoulders while mark chases them. I hear a door open up and see a some what still sleeping anti come out of the room. He poor's himself a glass of Orange Juice then grabs a piece of bacon and a muffin and sits down. " Good morning sleepy head" I say to anti . Before he could answer y/n screams and runs in the kitchen with mark and jack behind her . "PAPA SAVE ME !!!" She yells and anti gets up and picks her up. " what is this all about " anti asks jack and mark . " she stole mark and my nose's" Jack says. Mark and jack look at y/n with goofy but mad eyes as they both pout. " y/n did you steel their nose "anti says looking at y/n . " yes... But i will give them back if they stop tickling me " Y/n says looking at mark and jack. They both nod there heads as she gives them back their nose. " Thanks y/n , Now lets go and play chief ill be the cook" Jack says looking at mark . "I guess ill be the costumer again" Mark says " no marky u be the waiter ill deal with jackys bad food" Y/n says smiling " HEY" jack yells as we all laugh. Jack and mark walk off to the toy room . I look at my calendar and see that y/n's birth day is coming up. I tell mark and jack that the rest of the gang is going out and if they could watch y/n . They shake their head yes then go back to playing. I step outside and go with anti,will, and google into the woods behind our house mostly to talk with the guardians on what last night was all about.