Part 15

When I wake up I see everyone is sleeping on each other . I loved this family. I look outside and see a animal. I go outside and play with the thing. I love it. I take it inside and play with it in the toy room. It was really smart and was supper nice. I put in the play pen and get some newspaper and get some food with water. I go up to it and it licks my face, I giggle. I try thinking of names. " Shelbi? no , Max? no, Mangle? no, drax? no, Trico? yes!" I say. I go up to the animal and keep playing with it. Papa clears his thought witch scares me a bit. " what is that" he says looking at it. Trico goes up to him and licks him. I could tell he already loved the thing. We keep on playing with him. I fall asleep and wake up and see that everyone is still sleeping on each other. Wait why did this happen in my dream? I don't know maybe it was an accident. I get up and go over to the window and see no animal I look back at them and they all look so cute. I make them all some lunch and then lay back down and watch the movie again. I wake up to see everyone is doing their own thing . I get up and play in the toy room. I watch some TV and eat with the rest of the family. I fall asleep and get awoken by daddy and papa. They hold me and go outside . We fly up to a hill and watch the night. I look at all the stars and feel sleepy. I dream about my time with father and dad , I play with them and everything. I get to play with my inter family. I fly around with them meet a dragon and a huge Trico. It was amazing . I wake up back at home and see a kid hiding in my toy room. I go towards the room and sit down he looks just like glitch but as a kid. " hi my name is y/n' I saw . He looks up and smiles " my name is jackglitch but people call me JG" he says we play and do puzzles. We eat dinner and then watch a movie together. We fall asleep. We were best friends . It was awesome.