Part 8

Dark POV:                                                                                                                                                                 I wake up to see smoke and y/n shaking me . " what's going on?" I ask looking around i see literally everyone was in the kitchen screaming their heads off , Anti is yelling at willford, Google is calculating something Ethan and Mark are making a video Jack is yelling for me to come here as stop it. I get up and go over to the mess and snap my fingers and everything gets cleaned up and repaired and everyone was clean and no longer fighting and outside the kitchen. I sigh grab my phone and everyone follows . I see anti holding y/n and everyone else talking with each other . When we finally get to the restaurant we all sit down as mark vlogs. We all introduce ourselves even though I don't think it was needed . I helped introducing y/n scene she is camera shy. She said hello before going back to coloring on her paper. " what you drawing there y/n?" jack asks looking at y/n " a heart and a paw print " she says showing jack her drawing. Jacks eyes widen as he studies the paper he looks at me with a surprised face, " she draws better than me" jack says as y/n giggles at his comment . " mark look at y/n drawing" jack says pointing at y/n's paper. Mark shuts off the camera and looks at the paper and dose the same thing as jack. " she is a better drawer then ethan " mark says nudging jack. We all laugh at his comment. After we eat and pay we all go home and get ready for bed. I see anri and y/n are already sleeping, I climb in and fall asleep.