Part 17

I wake up with papa and daddy with me, god gave me another chance, the thing is I have to give up my devil side, I was fine with that though. I still get to keep the tail and wings and now I can talk/be friend any animal. I am a protector of the wild, Daddy is the protector of me and anti and its the same thing for papa. I was happily playing with mark and jack on Mario kart , they were losing by a lot. When I see daddy and papa join I know that this should be a game where its self v self . I get the idea I go and make some plates with whip cream on it . I set 1 of them in front of them on the table. They all get the idea , anti and dark look at the crème pie then get ready for the race.

After washing off and lots of pie fights we all go back to our normal lives. I play with JG until its time for a nap, I fall asleep and have a dream on my past with animals, I meet god again and he is nice as always. I was about to go back home when I see him give a family joy I smile and run over and hug him, he hugs me back, I can't go to school anymore due to everyone hating me because of my family, I was sad but he always made me happy. " I will give you the life you deserve but I must tell you that you will become blind if you are not carful " he said. I nodded before heading back to my home and waking up.