Part 18

Y/n pov:

I was on papa's shoulders when we went out in the woods . We were stopped by a wolf in our tracks. It was mad at us for trespassing. I saw dad and pa get ready to hurt him . I jump off his shoulders and bark at the wolf, he sits down and tilts his head, I bark again saying sorry and that we will leave. He nods then turns and walks away. I turn to see everyone looking confused at what just happened . I tell them everything along the way back to the hillside . I whistle and a bird come and lands on my arm. I sing a song and soon other animals come everyone is shocked and happy. I stop and close my eyes and see a bear come up to me . I look at him and the others start to yell at me to go. " Hi Buddy" I say as me and him hug. Everyone is confused at the sight and scared. I tell all of the woodland animals that they have to go . They all leave. I teach pa and dad a whistle two giant hawks land on their arms the both look surprised and happy. I smile and wave to the birds saying that they can go. They take off before we go to the car and go back home. I just then remembered that my school play was tomorrow, " hey pa ?" I say looking out the window. " yeah" he says looking at me through the mirror. " we have a play tomorrow, I play the dragon, its just a fairy tale one so I was wondering if you would like to come" I say nervous . "OF CORSE" pa yells. I laugh as I cover my ears . We soon keep talking unit we get home and go to bed.

( the night of the play)

Y/n pov: I shift into my dragon state and when the knight comes I fly above and land causing a loud thump.

Antis pov: When I see y/n she is in her night dragon form, I smile and keep watching, all the sudden my eye catches something . A sword that turns dragons into the feared monsters they are, Before I can even say anything to dark , a silver chain net falls on y/n , I think it is just part of the play and the kids just happened to get the color skeem right. I look at y/n and see the silver is actually creating a red spot on her skin. She looks scared and is crying, I see that something is off . The knight pulls out the sword. Y/n looks at the sword and a black fog coms from her eye. She turns into the night dragon that only happens on blood moons ( the pic up there) . She shakes off the metal and all the sudden all of the lights go out, I hear an evil laugh. Everyone is scared, all the sudden a spotlight shines on her hanging upside down like a bat. I nudge dark that this is ether a creepy part or is off script . We go along with it anyways.(Play song ) She starts singing the song in a low voice , it was creepy. She opens her wings all the sudden and keeps singing . She tackles the knight and rips the sword from his hand. She uses her tail and wraps around him. She looks at the crowd and keeps singing . The knight somehow gets his hand lose and grabs the sword and cuts the skin right where her caller bone . She falls to the floor motion less. I run up to her and check for a pulse. Nothing.