Part 14

I wake up to see I'm in bed with papa and daddy. I get up and make some food for daddy and papa. Melissa appears in front of me , I give her a look that tells her that we should prank daddy and papa. Melissa opens a can of cheese and we lightly put some on papa and daddy's face. Melissa calls up marky and jacky . I make papa a daddy some sandwiches. Melissa comes up to me and we play in my toy room. We were working on a puzzle when all the sudden I hear papa scream my name. They both come into my toy room and look at me with stern faces. I giggle and point at Melissa , blaming her for the cheese on their faces . " HEY" She yells playfully hitting me. I run with papa and daddy hot on my tail. I get to their room and shut the door . I hide on the top shelf of their closet. I stay until they leave. They surprise me when I step out of the room. They rub their cheese faces against mine. Daddy stops when the doorbell rings. run up and hid behind his legs. He opens the door to see mark and jack. They both look at him in shock then start to laugh their heads off. I look at daddy and start to laugh too . I do grabby hands to marky and he picks me up, put some cheese on their noses . We all laugh, mark and jacky come inside and sit on the couch. " want to play hide and go seek ?" I ask them all. " Shure ill count first" Daddy says. Marky and jacky all run off, papa and Melissa run over to the kitchen and hide. I run up to my room and hide in my toy trunk . I peep out and see marky and jacky run and hide in my closet. I listen and hear daddy coming into my room. I stay quiet. Marky and Jacky were found, then Melissa and then papa. I get found last but it took forever. They all tickled me until I surrender . I get up and sit on the couch . I lay out a big blanket and snuggle in an even bigger one. daddy, Melissa and papa soon join then Jacky and marky. We all watch a movie and eat pizza . I soon fall asleep cuddling papa and daddy.