Part 16

I wake up in a strange room, no my room but wired it was turning black, All the sudden a black puddle forms a human. It was Father (old) . I feel my eyes widen and feel start to water. I see him grow as tall as a building, he outs me in a dog pen and just like that I fall to the ground, my eyes are heavy and I keep hearing a beeping sound. I can't move. Father scratches my eye, I knew I was losing to much blood. I black out.

Darks pov.

Y/n was breathing heavily and was twitching, I try to see what was wrong but she wasn't answering . I pick her up and run with her to the hospital along with anti. I check in and sit down, It was late so I fall asleep.

(2 hours later)

I wake up to see anti crying hard, I go up to him and ask what was wrong. "s-she d-d-didn'-t ma-ke it" He says trough sobs. My heart shatters . No it can't be, he's pulling my leg...right? " wh- why" I ask . " s-he ha-d a sh-ock thing trau-matize her brain and -it slowly ate her away" I was now crying along with him. I couldn't even speak on the walk home, How where we going to tell everyone . I was stressed , scared, sad . I just needed to be left alone with my boyfriend anti. I go to bed and finally fall asleep, I see y/n there singing.( Play song) " I can do it , I can do it, But I'm only human and I bleed when I fall down " I start to cry . She appears in front of me . I hug her, but she disappears like dead flower petals in the wind.

( a week after y/n death)

I go up to her grave stone. I say some things to her and just sit by her with anti. I cry a little but try to stay strong, I feel a ghostly like figure hug me. I hug it back and anti dose the same . Y/n has done this a lot scene she died.

(3 weeks after y/n death)

Me and anti were about to leave until I feel something tug at my shirt, I turn to see alive and well and human/night dragon y/n! I bend down and hug her, anti dose the same . We all cry a little, we go back home and tell everyone the news, I look up in the sky" thank you " I smile then call the rest of the family.