Part 13

I wake up and see daddy and papa both with surprised look on their faces. I look around and then notice, my tail and wings were now showing. They get up and cross their arms. " y/n how long have you hidden your wings and tail?" Papa asked. " w-when I was born" They both sigh and I see both of their dragon tails and wings appear. I feel a smile try to from on my face but my sense says not to. " so when you were brought here , we could sort of tell that you were ether pure human or a dragon, this house is protected by a guardian. (the spirt dragon, bird, and ball of lightning ) lets no shadow knight in. " daddy says. " When a dragon meets another dragon child whom has been thrown out, will love the child to death" papa says and looks at me " we will be keeping you here , in our den, all of your family are dragons too, that is why you challenge them so easily or are so friendly, most of them are not as friendly to humans as they are to other dragons" . I look at them and smile and start to cry , I run up to them and hug their legs. The bend down and hug me back . Our wings sort of bump into each other but we just laugh at it . I feel sleepy then fall asleep. I wake up and see papa and daddy both are... leaving??? They are both are sleeping . Someone Is carrying me . I blink and see I'm inside a car. I get knocked out . I wake up to see a camera in front of me , a man comes up to me and holds a shock collar up to my neck. I look down and see that I have a shock collar on. Another man walks up to the camera and turns it on. I see the man holding the shock collar introduce himself , he talks in a dragon language so I don't understand. He looks at me, I look at the camera and start to cry, " daddy , papa !" I yell he shocks me a little causing me to cry even more. He ends the video and takes out some cloth and shoves it in my mouth.

(2 days later)

I feel my heart start to race and I let my demon side take over. I break trough the ropes and spit out the cloth. I look at the terrified men. I laugh at their stupidity, to mess with a night dragon. My wings push me off the ground. I look around the place. I use a blast and knock everyone out. All the sudden daddy and papa burst through the door and look ready for a fight. I land and they look at me , I regain control of myself and they run up to me and hug me . " I want to go home" I say . " I know, I know" papa says. They carry me to the car. I lay on daddy he cuddles me. I fall asleep in his arms .