Part 11

Y/N : I get on a shirt that says B-day girl . It was (f/c) and (2/f/c) lettering . I walk down stairs to see the whole gang's all ready . I go over to daddy and he puts me on his shoulders. We walk over to the park and i play on the playground while mark and jack play water balloon toss against daddy and pappa. A man comes up to me and grabs my arm and starts to drag me somewhere. nI scream for pappa and daddy they look over and then turn back to playing their game . I get the hand off of me and feel my demon side take over. 

Glitch : I see y/n playing. I grab her hand and start to drag her to the others . She screams for dark and anti , I look over and glitch a little letting them know it was me . They smile and go back to doing whatever they were doing . She breaks my grasp and i turn around to see her laughing and glitching. "W̸̠͠h̷͔̗̙̆͒ó̷̢͚̤̥ ̸̖͚̜̑a̷͆͊̾͗͜r̴̰̻̽ḛ̵̭̗̯̏͌̓ ̵͇͉̌̏y̶͚̣̠͊͠ơ̸̲̍̽̋u̷͈̗̣̕?̷͙̬̞̩͌ ̴̧̤̯̟̽O̵̜̔̉h̷̘͘ ̵̞̫̼̜̏̿w̶̘̲͙̔e̷̡̟͔̒l̷̩̤͗̀́̈ḷ̶̼̦̓͊̑ ̴̠̿̂i̸̝̕ṭ̸̰̯̝̈́̋̽ ̸̨̲̯̈́͐d̴̨̺͕͑ó̵͇e̴͙̩͋̏͘͝s̵̬̊̈́͘͝ͅn̴̘̺͑'̶͓̺̪̗̅t̶̛̰̬͈̜́͊̌ ̵͎̼͔̳͂m̷̛̹͚̾a̴̭͖͇̽̄̒̿ẗ̶̞́t̶̢̛͖͕e̶̛̩̭ͅr̸̝̣̀̌̇͂ͅ,̴̧̬͗ ̵̛͚̊̋͊͜Ţ̷͇̻̐̉h̴̡̘̤̭̍͆i̶͙͘s̷̢̆̐ ̶̠͒w̸̠̘̼̒à̶̧̩̤̓s̸͕̑̾̇͐ ̵̧̝̐̐̊̃ã̵̯̄ ̵̨̻̳͋ẗ̵̢̠̟ẽ̶͍̈́͘s̸̰̽̅̈́͗ẗ̷̲́̊ ̷͕̙̈́à̷̳̤̯̙́̑ṇ̶̡͖͔͊͝d̶̗͍̖̃̇̒̓ ̸͔̀͋y̷̗̐̋̔̚o̵̩̞̓u̵͑̕̕ͅ ̷̱̏̿̇͜͝f̸̱͂̆a̸͓͓͂ĭ̵̯̗̯l̸͔̤̗͑̌̈́ê̴̢̨̗͈̋̅̕d̷͕͍̘̍̊͂ ̸̡̳͆̎̎: " she says and looks up at me. I step back at the sight. She had one eye all black with a red glitching pupil and the other was a (f/c) flame. I send dark a mental message that y/n was scared and let the other side take over. She starts to laugh as to wings pop out of her back one of an angle and the others a demons . The start to glow (f/c) . I look at her with sad eyes, this was my fault if i didn't try to prank her this would have never happened. I make my way up to her and hug her. I feel her tense up then lets go and hugs back . I see her wings disappear . We walk up to the gang and the rest of the family. We all go out to eat sing happy birthday, say our goodbyes, then all go home.