Chapter 4

Y/n Pov: I wake up to see anti with a video camera out looking at me and trying to not laugh . I look around trying to see what he was trying so hard not to laugh at. I notice that I can't move. I look at anti with angry eyes as I try to get away from dark's grasp on me . " my oh my you have a pickle on your hands , don't you (y/n) " Anti whispers and laughs a bit before pulling me out of his grasp . As soon as I get up my head starts to hurt , I look at anti saying that i'm hungry. He stops the recording camera and walks to the kitchen and starts to make some waffles. Before they were done some one wraps their hands around your stomach and cover your mouth. You scream scaring anti to death before you start to laugh as the stranger starts to tickle you to death. You look up trough squinted eyes and see Dark . Dark laughs along with you till he gives you mercy. You get up and look at dark . " anti why did you steel my cuddle buddy ?" Dark asks anti. You laugh at anti tell off Dark for about hardly letting you be able yo cuddle with him.

( time skip brought to you by CatLover12883)

You meet one of daddy dark and papa antis friend. She is an angel and is goofy . You get in the car and keep and talking as you get home You walk in the door and laugh as your papas friend Melissa picks you up and troughs you over her shoulder and runs with you around the house as papa and daddy chase you around the house till you and Melissa are trap'ed in the extra room . You see daddy and papa there looking not only out of breath but also having the look that says that Melissa is in trouble. She screamed as dark started to tickle her . She holds you out in front of her for protection . Anti comes to you and takes you and lets dark follow. You get out of his arms and run down the stairs as the door bell rings . Anti comes up behind you and opens the door to see nothing . He closes it as you drop to the floor as the pain keeps getting larger and larger. " y/n are you alright ?" papa says bending down to your level. 

Ş̸̮̬̮̟̱̪̞̟͉͓̖̮̲̲̊͒̑̂Ṫ̶̩̦̫̱͕̭̯̺̼̟̰́͗̈̍Ơ̶̧̹̮̼̦̫̲̟͇̼͈̬͊̾̉̆͂̍̓͒̇͠P̷̧̜̻̘͙͓͇͙͖̮͎̪̉̆͂̒̕̕͠!̸̭̖͈͍̭̻̹̫̰̔̉̾̋̍̓̌̅̾̈́̏͒̚!̸̡̨̢̢̦̦͚̼̰̭̼̤̺̇͐̌͛̑̐̏͐̈́̿͂̕̚̚̚ͅ!̵̨̡̢̧̗͔̺̹̦̰͎̙̥̿̑̾͑̕͜ͅ (Y/N) Yells glitching like mad.

"DARK GET DOWN HERE QUICK " Papa yells at daddy . Daddy sees y/n on the ground crying and runs over . (Y/N) looks up still glitching one eye is black and the tears are like an oily substance while the other is normal but with blood tears. " Her demon and angel side are fighting, I've seen this before if they don't make up soon they will end up breaking y/n" Melissa says looking at y/n scared and with tears in her eyes . Y/n gets up still glitching and starts to laugh crazily . she looks up and everyone is startled by the sight.

The small little kid that everyone knew and loved was now gone and was breaking their own mind by the two sides

The small little kid that everyone knew and loved was now gone and was breaking their own mind by the two sides. Every thing was happy and fun until now . The demon had won and would stay like this until sun down. Thankfully that was soon but you should know that a demon is as reckless as a bull in a china shop.