Part 3

Dark's POV:

I look at (Y/N) with a scared look on her face . I come over to her and hug her again to see what she is seeing . I look at were she is and a ghostly figure appears. Anti sees her two and comes over to (y/n) and hugs her . I hiss and my wings and tail appear . I look at her, my eyes not leaving her for a second . I stand up and so dose anti we hold (Y/n's) hands . " who are you and what do you want with her ?" I say. " her" the child says and smiles. All the sudden the child starts to run full on force straight to (Y/N). I am frozen in fear and can't move . I watch as she hits (y/n) like a ghost and the two of them teloport away." Y/N" I yell falling to the floor . I see anti fall to the floor passing out just before I do the same . I wake up to see anti with me in a black room. I see a dragon wrapped around (y/n) cradling her.(Play song now) I try to run up to them but a force field blocks me . I fall to the floor as the dragon keeps singing this song . when she sees me and anti she unwraps herself from (y/n). She lays her down on a bed as she sleeps. She walks to us and puts her nose up to the force field. It vanishes, I look up and see there is for of them. I get up and anti follows  . I see there all different. " i am the Dream catcher" says the dragon with the galaxy eyes and wings. " I am the protector of the hurt and blind " the one with the faded eyes says. " i am the child protector " says the snake like one that has fire in its eyes and is also the one who was cradling (y/n). " I am the Memory restorer, I change bad memory with great ones" Says the dragon with the bull like horns . " We have watched you guys carefully and we have made the discussion. That you are the best parents that (y/n) needs" says Dream catcher as all of the dragons start to move out of the way and let us go to (y/n). I walk up to her and hold her in my arms , We wake up and me and anti get up and go to our room. I put (y/n) down in my bed and anti and me get ready for sleeping . I get in bed and wrap my arm around ( y/n). I see anti do the same thing but opposite. I drift off to sleep not letting (y/n) leave my arms again.