Chapter 12

(y/n) pov: I wake up and see shadows of creepy animals everywhere , I try to scream but can't . I freak out when the darkness starts to close in and keeps saying one word. "Monster". I fall to my knees and start to cry and keep screaming " STOP! ITS NOT TRUE" . I then see a bunch of paper fall form the sky. They all are the things that kids from preschool call me . Freak. Monster. Weird. Pointless. Stupid. I scream out and jump when I hear daddy's and papa's voice. " Your a mutt, we only took you because of the state you were in, now that your healthy , were leaving." I keep on crying . My tail and wings appear. A mirror appears in front of me showing myself in the supposed future. I see I have blood in my hands and my eyes and smile show I'm crazy. I just keep on crying until I wake up to see a very worried daddy and papa. I hug them and cry into their chest. They hug me back and look at each other and nod. " y/n why were you screaming and crying." Daddy asks. I stay quiet the room keeps getting darker. The walls start to move and keep closing . I scream and hold my head. I see out of the corner of my eye daddy jump when I screamed. I feel a hand touch me. I turn my head to see papa. I smile but it fades quickly , He starts to glitch into one of the monsters from my dreams. I look at daddy, He starts to do the same . I run to my bedroom wall and shake my head rapidly, " I- it can't be, no , not like this " I say looking around the room, That's when I see it a bright light swallow's up the entire room, then fades to nothing. I keep hearing a beeping sound . My eyes flutter open to see I'm in a hospital room. I look around and see Daddy and papa are sleeping by me . I smile at this fact. I look around and see a nurse come in. " oh hi sweetie, you should get some rest" she says in a whisper." can I ask one thing first?" I say. She nods her head. " how long was I asleep " . She looks in a folder and says " an entire week" . I shake my head then feel my eyes close and drift off to a dreamless sleep.

( 2 days later)

I never knew what happened that night, I have asked daddy and papa but they don't answer . I go to my room and play with some of my stuffed animals . I go down a step and hear daddy talking on the phone. I see papa is watching TV. I grab my stuffed animal and blanket and go to papa and lay by him. He pulls me closer to his chest and we cuddle. But there was one thing that my senses kept on red flagging. But I just ignored it. I was watching (f/m) with papa. Daddy soon hang up the phone . He came over to us and cuddled with us. I fell asleep on papa. I just can't let them know, my little secret . It was the same reason my dad hated me. I was a night dragon, Mom and dad were Denitors, also known as Shadow knights . I was an outcast from my original family. But when I saw my new family . I knew I would not be an outcast anymore.