Chapter:1

I was in my apartment doing some assignments that I left due for weeks and had to work flat out to complete it.I didn't even remember there was assignment left to do until Jennie texted me if I finished it so that she could borrow from me.

I was so engrossed in completing my work,suddenly the door bell of my apartment rang startling me.I looked at my phone to check time and it displayed exactly 10:45 P.M.I wondered who would be in front of my apartment at this late hour.Despite the uneasiness,I opened the door slowly only to reveal a boy wearing a black mask.I looked at him from top to bottom.

"Excuse Me?May I know you?"

Instead of replying me,he pushed me aside slowly and barged into apartment.I was about to shout but he closed my mouth with his hand and revealed his face with his free hand.

"Remember Me?"he asked in a deep voice breaking into a wide boxy grin looking at me.

It was hard for me utter a single word.I should be shouting for help but I was left at awe by looking at his aesthetics feature.I've never seen someone like him before.I was just staring at him and tried to recall if we've met before but I couldn't actually remember anything.The fact that we're standing so close to each other made me hard to concentrate as my heart beat was thumping so loud,I could hear it myself.I was lost in my own thoughts until he flicked my forehead out of nowhere.

"We're in same class dumbo!"he laughed.

I felt a stinging sensation around the area where he flicked and rubbed it but I was still confused.

"Thought I was popular in college but you proved it wrong."he mumbled to himself in a low voice before bringing his hand in front of me,"I'm Kim Taehyung."

I couldn't help but stare at his hand and wondered why on earth would he show up at my apartment out of nowhere.I was even surprised when my name was slipped out of his tongue but again he said we're classmate so nodded as a response.

He slowly turned around with a crease in his forehead.

Thanks to my awkward behaviour.

He started going through my apartment and stood exactly in front of my family picture that was hung in a wall.I was still standing behind him,His tall figure made me feel so small.I was just looking at his back when he suddenly turned around making me flinch at his sudden action.

"Wondering why I came here,right?"he asked.