Chapter 3 : Lost

Heading to breakfast with the guys Logan couldn't stop thinking about Rory. He barely touched his food, wasn't paying any attention to the jokes the guys were making. Finn finally spoke up "come on mate, maybe it wasn't forever I can see that she loves you and hated saying goodbye. Maybe she is waiting for you to say something?" "Finn with relationship advice and heartfelt felt words?" Logan replied "ouch that hurts just because I drink a lot doesn't mean I don't see what's happening around me!" Finn retorted. "I know man I'm sorry I just really thought that after last night she wouldn't walk away again I was hoping she would tell me not to go, to ditch my dad and everything I always wish for that..." Logan said sadly.

He headed home to London. Memories playing over and over in his head. Meeting at the coffee cart with Marty, the debate they had with each other in Branford house at the message board "Master and commander" "the movie?" "No, that's what i want you to call me for now on" he smiled with the thoughts but remembering that none of it would ever happen again.

He got home and spent the next 2 weeks working and if he wasn't working he was drinking. He fell into a deep depression. Odette ignored him for a while but she was getting fed up with it. "Logan you spend all your time at work or at the bar, I know neither of us are happy in this arrangement but at least I'm trying to make the best of it you could too!" She snapped at him. Logan sat in silence with no reply but taking in what she said he  thought she isn't happy either so then how did we end up here, why did she agree?