Chapter 21: Time Moves Fast

It had been 2 months since the perfect proposal, announcements had been sent out and planning was well under way. The wedding was to take place 4 months after William was born. They had convinced Emily and Shira to let them plan their own wedding but still giving them each a few tasks here and there to keep them occupied.

Finn, Colin, Robert, Steph, Juliet and Rosemary were the main helpers in planning since the theme they chose was going to be out of the ordinary and not the typical society sideshow that was expected of them. Instead the wedding would be all about them. As they agreed during planning normal is boring, normal is overrated, normal is NOT why we fell in love! Which inspired them to have a fun and completely different wedding without actually telling anyone other then the LDB crew and Lorelai what their plan was.

Rory was visiting the doctor every 2 weeks for check ups now. William was growing at perfect rate and was very healthy. Neither Rory or Logan could believe how fast time was going by and that she was already 7 months in just 2 more short months they would have their new baby to love and hold.

"No dynastic plans for William or any future children we have" Logan said while laying in bed after a dinner with his parents "I will never watch my children go the things that I have gone through, I want them to have a life more like yours. If I have learnt anything from my parents it's definitely things not to do."

"I'm glad you feel that way, I want our children to know nothing but love and kindness. Not just business. I know your dad is going to make it so William is the next heir of HPG after you but I really want him to be able to choose his own path. Just like I may be the heir to the Gilmore's and the Hayden's but I don't have to work the businesses I just have to make final decisions and make sure that we don't lose the companies." Rory said back.

Neither of them ever wanted the typical Society things. Which worked they didn't mind the parties here and there or the names being known but they wanted somewhat normal lives so they could still be who they wanted without having to live to over the top standards. Though they were both far from normal people some may even say their crazy they didn't want their children to grow up with the pressure society can put on you. No arranged marriages, no single door life. They would be able to go to which ever school they wanted, major or minor in whatever their heart desired. There would be no set plan for them to have to follow.

They often thought of what the future would bring their kids, they hoped they would choose Yale and live their parents legacies in the LDB and get to experience some of the things they did but they would never force them into any of it.

Authors Note:
Short chapter I know I'm sorry! The next chapter is going to take a jump and may take a while to post. I haven't forgotten about the story just lots going on at home and I'm hoping to be able to have as much detail as possible in the next few chapters I have them outlined so far but I have to do some extensive research to ensure they are as realistic as possible! Hope your enjoying.

Also I have a few other ideas for stories floating in my head so it's been hard with keeping this story straight I may need to get those stories out before I go back into this one full force. If your a writer you will most likely understand what I'm saying about the other ideas floating and clouding judgement while writing.

Expect more stories and more updates here!