Chapter 14: Moving day

It had been 3 weeks since the ultrasound and they had one more week until the next, they had found their perfect apartment. Everything was open concept with the kitchen being big and attaching to the dining area and the living room off the living room was a study with built in bookshelves, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with one being attached to the master bedroom which also had a walk in closet. The living room had a floor to ceiling window overlooking the New York skyline. They were finally getting to move in.

Honor and Steph were there to keep Rory company while Logan, Josh, Colin and Finn moved everything in that they already had and placed it where it needed to be. They still needed quite a bit so Logan gave Rory his Black Card and sent her out for the furniture they still needed and told her to have everything express delivered no matter the extra charge. The 3 girls headed out shopping while the guys finished up the move.

After getting everything moved in and placed were it needed to be they decided to make plans to take the girls out for dinner when they got back.

They all headed out to an Italian restaurant just down the street from the new apartment. They had a delicious dinner and great conversation.

————————————————————

It was Rory and Logan's first night in their new apartment and they had just got back from dinner. "Hey Ace?" Logan called into the bedroom where Rory was putting on
comfortable pajamas. "Yeah" she called back. "Did you want to watch a movie tonight?" He asked as she walked into the living area "Yeah what did you have in mind?" She asked seeing if he could remember her favourites. "Well I was thinking 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' would be the perfect movie for our first night in our new home" he said remembering that the song they danced to at Richard and Emily's vow renewal was in the movie he got up and went into the kitchen. He grabbed red vines, m&m's, skittles, tortilla chips and dip, trail mix all the movie night essentials.

As they sat and got comfortable Rory cuddled into Logan's side with the red vines on her lap as Logan hit play.

When the part played with their first dance song 'moon river' Logan looked at Rory "You know this is why I choose it." He smiled and winked.

When the movie ended he noticed she was asleep. Must be the pregnancy making her so tired. He thought to himself as he lifted her up off the couch and carried her to bed. He went back out to the living room cleaned up and joined Rory in bed she stirred a little turning over to cuddle into him placing her head on his chest he wrapped his arm around her and slowly fell asleep.