Chapter 24 - The Wedding Part 2

I AM SOOOO SORRY I FINISHED THIS CHAPTER A COUPLE WEEKS AGO AN THOUGHT I PUBLISHED IT!

On with the story!
________________________________________

After pictures were done the family entered the reception hall. The rose room of the country club. The wedding party waiting outside the doors until the MC of the night called their names to announce them into the room.

"First up we have Rosemary Jackson and Seth Roberts entering the room .."

Rosemary and Seth entered hand in hard when they reached the centre of the room Seth twirled Rosemary then they went their separate ways to stand in place at the head table.

"Next we have Juliet Baker and Robert Grimaldi.."

Juliet and Robert entered the room with Juliet's arm tucked into Robert's when they reached the centre he turned gently bowed to her and kissed her hand. The same as Rosemary and Seth they went their separate ways and stood at the head table.

"Next we have Stephanie Vanderbilt and Colin McCrea.."

Steph and Colin enter the room with Stephanie's arm around Colin's waist and Colin's arm sling over her shoulders. When they reached the centre he placed a gentle kiss on her lips and let his hand slowly release her. Again as the rest did they separated and stood at the head table.

"Now we're getting closer to the guests of honour but first we have the maid of honour and the best man Lane Kim and Phineas Morgan .. also known as Finn"

Finn and Lane entered the with Lanes hand tucked into Finns elbow. When they reached the centre they released Finn took her hand gently twirled her twice then bowed in front of her and again they separated and took their places.

"And last of most certainly not least we have Mr. and Mrs. Logan Huntzberger!"

Rory and Logan entered with their arms around each other Logan's slung over her shoulder and Rory's around his waist as they reached the centre of the room a tune started to play they turned to each other. Logan slightly bowed and placed his hand out to Rory and said
"may I have this dance Mrs. Huntzberger"

Rory took his hand and agreed they danced their first dance to 'moon river' the same song they had danced to 14 years ago in the same room during Richard and Emily's vow renewal. It was nostalgic for them both to relive the minutes.

"You know this time we can take off to a suite and not have to worry about getting caught" Logan said with a mischievous grin.

"But we are the reason everyone is here tonight, we would be MIA and I do believe they would send a search party out for us then we'd have to try and sneak out a window and end up wrinkling our beautiful attire and then we would have to deal with Emily. I do believe Emily post would even say it's bad manners." Rory rambled

"Oh but what a night it would be to relive those perfect precious moments and this time I wouldn't have to worry about feeling like I was kissing a guy." Logan said

They finished the dance quickly with Rory's head on Logan's chest. Then headed towards their seats. Everyone sat and started to eat dinner. Roasted Chicken breast or Prime rib with garlic roasted potatoes and grilled asparagus. The dinner was delicious.

————————————————————————

After dinner it was time to start up the speeches. Lorelai Luke and Chris all agreed that rather then them all speaking Lorelai should do a speech herself since she had technically raised Rory by herself.