Chapter 10: The gang

Finn stayed pretty quiet all through breakfast. No one knew if it was because he was uncomfortable or if it was just to early for him to be his normal self but after he was filled up with food and they were headed back to the crap shack he finally spoke.

"If you guys don't mind I think this momentous occasion of you starting over deserves a little bit of a celebration. Would you be up for a little LDB party light drinking in respect to Love and Little Huntzberger" he said.

"What did you have in mind Finn" Rory asked
"I was thinking a surprise .. " he said turning and winking at his friends.

FINNS POV
I pulled out my phone and sent a group message to Colin, Robert, Steph, Rosemary and Juliet.

Rich man's shoe 7pm we have some celebrating to do! No details but be there!

"Rich Mans Shoe 7pm Colin, Steph, Robert, rosemary and Juliet will be meeting us there they know absolutely nothing yet. You two can please come at 7:15" i said Logan and Rory both agreeing.

———————————————————————

Rory decided that she would get changed and head to Hartford with the boys after they had breakfast. Logan and Finn took their turns in the shower freshening up. Finn had gone out to do some prepping for tonight's celebration while Logan and Rory spent the afternoon discussing some details on what the future looked like for them. Coming to the conclusion that end goal was marriage but they felt they needed to get to know each other again. Neither of them wanting to move fast, they would be exclusively dating each other and they would both look for a place to live together in New York.

Rory and Logan were sitting on the couch in the suite and Rory had her feet on Logan's lap and he was massaging them. "Now we need to talk about announcing our growing bundle" Rory said.

"The gang will find out tonight then I do think we should tell my grandma next, since she lives in Nantucket now she won't be in Connecticut Much longer, my mom knows so i guess next would be your parents I know they know we are together so that parts easy but  ... but we need to make it clear to them all that we have intentions on getting married but we will not be rushed into it just because we are having a baby..." she finished her sentence Logan agreed but then had stopped rubbing her feet as was looking at her. "So if my calculations are right you would be around the 2 month mark now? Have you seen it yet?" He asked "yes almost 2 months and no i did about 10 at home test and blood test to confirm. My first Doctors appointment is next week which is the 8 week ultrasound and with the way society works i want to ensure our families know before that appointment" Rory answered. "I understand that" Logan agreed.
The rest of the afternoon went by pretty quick they had ordered room service for Lunch. It was almost time to head out to rich mans shoe and meet the gang and Logan sent Finn a quick text

Where are you? Are we meeting you there or we going together? -L

As much as I love going places with you mate this time I will meet you there 7:15 for you if your early wait outside  -F

Walking into rich man's shoe and  making a decoy until everyone has arrived so that Logan and Rory could enter. Finn shot off a quick text to Logan.

Come in separately please don't want them knowing before you get to tell them. -F

Logan and Rory arrive at rich mans shoe just in time they had decided that Rory would go in first since only Colin and Finn knew Logan was even in the states again.

As she enter the girls jumped up in joy seeing her grabbing her into a big hug before allowing her to sit "Wow, it's so great to see you all again" Rory said happily. A couple minutes later Logan walked in "ummm Rory are you okay with this" steph said pointing her eyes at Logan walking towards them "oh yeah it's fine!" She said hiding he me excitement she stood up and gave Logan a kiss on the cheek "nice to see you again huntzberger" she said with a smirk "I'd say the same about you Miss. Gilmore what's it been 5 minutes since our last appearance together?" Logan said with a smile. Steph, Juliet and Rosemary all at once "what are you talking about?" Steph continued "you knew he was coming? are you two... OH MY GOODNESS!!! Your back together??" She screamed with excitement as Logan and Rory took hand in hand and sat down. "Soo tell us how long? Colin, Finn you don't look surprised is this why we all got brought out here tonight? This is amazing!" Steph exclaimed. Rory and Logan explained that they'd been seeing each other for 2 years on and off and about their last hoorah in New Hampshire.

Logan squeezed Rory's hand and she nodded so he continued "i couldn't just watch her walk away again so I had Colin help get me out of the engagement that should have never happen and came running to her... little did i know Ace here was about to come running for me after her moms wedding!" He said with a smile. "Then when Finn showed up surprisingly in Stars Hollow and handed me Logan's love letter then proceeded to put me into a car i thought was going to take me to a hotel but instead there was Logan sitting and waiting" Rory continued Logan's explaining "so after some silence and talking I told Logan I love him too and then i told Logan that i had a surprise for him a souvenir if you will from our night in New Hampshire!" Everyone stopped and stared at the destined to be couple sitting there. "We are having a baby!" Logan said with so much excitement. The girls all started yelling their excitement.

They spent the rest of the night talking and catching up with the gang then headed to a hotel in New Haven to retire for the night.

Authors Note: HAPPY FRIDAY! Here's an extra chapter. I probably won't post more until Monday, we have a bunch of family things this weekend.