Chapter 25: We're Home!!

Rory and Logan spent 2 weeks touring around Asia. They visited Temples in Chaing Mai, Thailand. Spent a day in a small village called Pai, Riverside. They visited beautiful Museums in Singapore. They got to see the wonderful city of Beijing and enjoyed the futuristic views of Tokyo. Although they wished to do much more like they had planned years ago it just wasn't possible this time so they made plans to visit new places every year for their anniversary and once the kids were older they would eventually take them to see the world too.

Arriving home they were both very tired and ready to have a good sleep in their own bed. They had to pick up the kids the next day at Lorelai and Lukes in Stars Hollow.

Sophie and Richard are now 5 months old and are starting to roll around to try.

————————————————

When they arrived in Stars Hollow they went straight to Luke's to meet Lorelai and welcome their babies back into their arms. They had missed Sophie and Richard terribly while they were gone.

Rory told the elder Gilmore girl all about their trip and everything she got to see, she told her that she was so happy she finally got to go on her dream trip and thanked her mother over and over for taking care of the kids while she was gone.

Logan had sat and listened to the two talk while he watched the twins sleep away in their stroller. He was excited to be back and have his babies with him again.

————————————————————

Days and weeks since the wedding passed by quickly. It was just after Christmas when Rory had gone for Lunch with Steph, and Rory was feeling super sensitive to the smells at the restaurant. After lunch she went straight to the pharmacy and then home were she took 3 tests and found herself pregnant again. She immediately called her doctor to set up an appointment to confirm the pregnancy before she would tell Logan, she hid all traces of the home tests and went to her office to do some work while she waited for Lorelai to bring Richard and Sophie back home.

When Logan returned home from work the next day Rory had both twins laying down she had ordered Chinese food from Logan's favourite restaurant. They ate and talked about the day. When Rory heard the twins starting to make noise she asked Logan to go get them while she prepared their bottles. As Logan picked up Richard he looked at the sleeper he was wearing that said "big brother", he then looked over to Sophie and saw she had a matching one but it said "big sister".

Logan returned without the twins "Ace.. something your trying to tell me?" He said with a hint of his trademark smirk. Rory nodded her head with a smile, Logan wrapped his arms around her and spun her around. "Hopefully just one this time though!" She said and Logan gave a slight laugh. They both smiled bright at each other. Rory leaned upwards and gave Logan a short and sweet kiss, then returned to getting the twins their bottles and they both headed in to feed them.

———————————————————

It was two weeks later and Rory had spent the night in Stars Hollow. It was early in the morning, Rory had to head back to New York and Lorelai had to be at the dragonfly. They headed to Luke's for the first pot of coffee. It was always the best.

From outside on the still dark streets of Stars Hollow you could see the dim lighting inside Luke's, where both Lorelai's sat at a table with coffee mugs in front of them smiles on their faces as Luke poured coffee into the eldest cup.

Inside before Luke started to pour hers Rory spoke up.

"Mom, Luke.."

"Yeah" they both replied together

"I'm pregnant.."

Luke smiled while Lorelai jumped up out of her chair grabbed Rory out of hers and engulfed her in a hug.

THE END

Epilogue to come soon! (Probably tonight)
This I believe is the shortest chapter but the exact way I believe it should have ended.

I hope you have all enjoyed my version of what happen after the 4 words.

Remember to follow me for more stories that will be coming soon. This weekend I am going to enjoy Canada Day festivities!

Enjoy your weekend!