Chapter 19: The past

LOGAN'S POV

Today is the day I have to get the boys in on the plans I've text both Finn and Colin to meet me in Hartford since Rory and I are suppose to spend the weekend in Stars Hollow tonight she's having a Gilmore movie night so the boys and I are suppose to hang out.

"Hey Ace, I'm heading out to meet the boys I'll text you after. I love you!"

"Sounds good, but I believe you need a better goodbye then that" she says while wrapping her arms around my neck and giving me a tender and passionate kiss.

"Mm, I'll miss that all night" I tell her with my trademark smirk.

"Make sure your back early and maybe you'll get more than just a kiss" she says with a wink. "Tell the boys I said hi and not to have you to hungover when you arrive tomorrow" she says as I head out the door.

———————40 minutes later——————

"Colin! Finn! Feels like it's been forever!" I say as I approach the booth their sitting at in the pub.

"Hey mate, so what's this big plan you wanted to set up?" Finn asks

"Straight to the point tonight I see" I say with a chuckle

"Well it's probably best we plan before being completely inebriated" Colin says.

"That I can agree too!" I start saying "well i want to do a Willy Wonka type night to propose to Rory I want to do it on Valentine's Day." I tell them and we start getting into the plans and organizing while starting the phone calls to get rentals set up and getting some other LDB members to get involved.

———————————————————

The night continues on, the boys get the plan in motion over food and drinks and Logan gets a driver to take him back to Stars Hollow. He knows Rory will be sleeping but the doors always unlocked he gets in quietly and see's both Rory and Lorelai asleep in the living room. He throws blankets over each and heads into Rory's childhood room and heads to sleep himself.

————————————————————————

The next few weeks went by normal. Logan spent the weekdays working at the office and Rory spent time writing her book. She was pretty close to the end she thought but wasn't sure if she wanted it to end at telling her mom she was pregnant or at her and Logan getting back together or whether she would maybe make a series the second book starting with Finn approaching her right after telling her mom. She spent many previous weeks trying to decide while working on other chapters. She also spent a few days struggling with herself about having conversations with Logan before letting him see the book. Thoughts going through her mind about things that she had done that Logan wasn't aware of that would come out in the story.

RORY'S POV
What am I going to tell him? How do I even bring up this topic? There's so much to tell him! He's gonna be so mad at me for so much! He's gonna end up leaving me! I was so lost in thought I started to cry and I didn't notice Logan enter the room and kneel down in front of me until he placed his hands on my knees.

"Shh everything's okay, what's going on Ace?" He asks me

"I-I ne-need to talk to you about something's and your going to hate me" I say while regaining my composure.

"Ror, I could never hate you what's going on" he asks me softly

"Logan, back in college I made a lot of mistakes we weren't exactly together we were on no strings still but I have things that will come out in this book that I need to tell you about BEFORE I can let you read my draft and BEFORE it can go to the public." I haven't made eye contact with him yet and I'm terrified of telling him anything else. "Logan, I just need to make a phone call before we talk can you excuse me for a minute?"