Chapter 7: shock

LOGAN'S POV
She sat there staring at me, I wasn't sure who was going to speak first then finally she took a deep breath and broke the silence.

"Logan....I-I am so happy that your here, your letter was ... breathtaking... I was actually going to call you later today because we need to talk... first I want to say Im sorry too and..." she said and then went really quiet looking down at her hands "Ace...what's going on in that head of yours?" I asked "well Logan.... I need to tell you something..." i could tell she was giving herself a pep talk in her head. "Ace, come on your scaring me tell me what's going on.." I begged "Logan, I'm pregnant." She looked back down at her hands. " Pregnant?!" I replied still in shock trying to process. "Yeah" She said quietly.

I saw the tears in her eyes and I pulled her closer to hug her. "I'm here Ace, and I'm not going anywhere. Sure we have things to figure out but I will not leave you again, and I will not leave our baby" i took a breath "it is ours right?!" . I felt her cuddle into me more "Of course it's ours" i heard her whisper quietly through her crying.

"Now how about we get you some food? Would Luke have the diner open yet?" I asked knowing it was his wedding day and he was probably opening late or not at all. "Yeah, he's always open for mom and I... but Logan... I've only just told my mom as Finn was walking up to the gazebo, nobody else knows other then you 3 so can we keep quiet for now please?" She asked "of course, anything for you" I said with a smile.