Chapter 5 : Changes

Fast forward NOVEMBER 2016

Odette and Logan had gotten out of the arrangement with the help of Colin and nothing was to be published or spoken of on why the engagement was off. Mitchum came to terms with everything fairly quick as it didn't affect his business as much as it would the Bernard's he did feel bad but he had seen How said Odette was being forced into the marriage and he had grown a soft spot for her.

Logan and Colin headed out to Hartford first to meet the guys then to go find Rory, his ace and move heaven and earth to get her back.

Logan and Colin land on a private airstrip in Hartford where they were met by Robert and Finn. "Time to get to work boys we need to get Mother and Father back together!" Colin shouted as he walked towards them. "This is going to take a lot of scotch" Finn stated simply.

The boys headed off to a nearby hotel and started the plan.
" her mom is getting married in 3 days in the town centre of stars hollow. I would love to be able to attend with her, so I'm thinking Finn, I'm gonna need your help here mate. She has always trusted you the most." Colin and Robert look offended "No offence to anyone else. I'm going to write her a letter and I'm going to ask that you head to Stars Hollow the morning of the wedding and please give her the letter. I will go with you but i want to stay in the car until after she has read the letter and agrees she will see me." Logan says "anything to help you and love!" Finn replies.

The next day Logan goes to Honors and finds his boxes from college he sits down with one box written on top in big black letters it says "ACE" inside we're all their pictures from Yale and trips they took, letters and postcards from when he was in London. At the very bottom was a velvet blue box. He remembered his regret of asking her in front if 100+ strangers and even more regret of the ultimatum. He  started to write.

3 hours later after he had finished writing 5 different versions and read them over multiple times he decided which one he was going to send with Finn and he put the others into the box.