Info About Story*

Hello everybody on the Wattpad communtiy, today I'm bringing you more information on how this story is going to be told and everything you might need to know so you won't get confused as the story progresses.

Frist of all, in this story, Shade will have a bad ending and a good ending. These endings will take place with the help of.... You! Yes, this story will play like a visual novel but not that much since you'll be limited on what Shade will do or say to each character.

It will play out like this, at the end of some chapters you will decide on what desicions Shade will do. Depending on the decisions you decide, you'll earn either bad points or good points, and in a particular chapter, depending on the type of points that you have the most, you'll get either a good scenario or a bad scenario. Later on at the end of the story, depending on how good or bad you've made Shade be you'll get the bad ending or the good ending.

Each decision will help develop Shade's character and how to reacts and interacts with the other characters.

As of right now, the story is having a revision. So the future chapter are expected to change. Chapters that have an * next to them are updated.

Anyways, that's probably enough for now, if any of you have any questions feel free to message me and I'll try to explain it to you.

Peace out my fellow furs!!

-Antic