Chapter 4 - Smooth Guy

A shiver went down my spine as I walked through the courtyard, heading back to my dorm room. I don't know why, but I'm getting the strange sensation that I'm being watched.

I stoped walking and looked around just to be sure. The tall lamp posts were illuminating part of the cobblestone path, and I could see that there was nobody there.

As I turned back around a black figure bumped into me, sending my butt first into the ground.

"Watch were you're going you little runt!" The black figure growled out.

Great, it's the middle of the night, I'm tired and cold and now I got to deal with this je... My thoughts were cut as when I looked up to see who was the person who send me butt first to the ground, I saw that he was a brown red dingo. And to be honest he looked kinda hot.

The guy had a piercing on his left ear, lip, and above his right eyebrow. He was wearing a dark black leather jacket, purple T-shirt, black skinny jeans, and a necklace that had the word punk on it.

"S-sorry, I didn't s-see where I was g-going." Was the only thing I could stutter out.

The dingo sighed and offered me a hand. I hesitantly took his hand and he pulled me up to my feet. "Sorry for snapping at you like that. I honestly just had a pretty bad day." He said scratching the back of his neck.

I couldn't stop staring at him. He was super hot! He must have noticed me starring and he quickly broke the silence that had developed. "So, what's a cutie like you walking all alone in the middle of the night?" He said with a wink.

That got me by surprise and I could feel my face becoming hotter due to his question. "C-cutie?" I stuttered out.

He raised an eyebrow. "Yeah, you're pretty cute. Is it bad that I noticed?" He said crossing his arms.

"O-of course not... I just, don't get that comment so much." I said rubbing my left arm and my gaze going a little bit towards the ground.

"Hey, don't be shy about it." He said grabbing my chin and making me make eye contact with him. We stood there looking into each others eyes for what seemed like eternity. Until he spoke once again. "Has anybody told you that you have beautiful eyes?" He said seductively.

My blush became a darker shade of red by his question. What's with this guy? We just met and he is making me blush more than what I have ever had in my entire life.

"N-no" I answer, trying my best to hide my blush.

"Anyways, my name is Felix. What's your name?" Felix asked offering a hand.

"My name is Shade." I answered, trying my best to gain back my composure. I grabbed his hand and he gave it a good shake.

"Shade huh. That's a nice name, for beautiful guy like you." Felix said with a smirk.

Ok, I think my face looks exactly like a tomato right now. What's with this guy and his comments. Is he trying to kill me or something?

"So, where are you heading Shade?" Felix asked getting a little closer to me.

"Well I was heading back to my dorm since I'm a little tired." I said honestly.

"How about I accompany you? It's really dangerous to be out here at this time of hour." Felix suggested.

"Sure." I said, my blush finally cooling down.

"Lead the way, cutie." He said gesturing me to start waking.

Nevermind, my blush quickly resurfaced. I started making my way to my dorm with Felix close behind me. I don't know why but I have the feeling he's checking me out. Not that I don't mind.