Chapter 5 - Before The Night

Shade's P.O.V.

Hmmm, this is a tough choice. Who do I go with? There's Tanner, who is really nice, sweet, and honestly pretty hot. And then there is Felix, who is mysterious, charming, and pretty flirty if you ask me.

Beach or Amusement Park? I grab my phone and start typing.

Shade: Sure, that sounds like fun. It's been forever since I went to an amusement park, and I heard that the one they held around here is pretty good.

Well, I guess I'm going to the amusement park with Tanner. I'll have to break it to Felix that I already have plans.

Shade: Sorry, but I can't go. I already have plans for today. But maybe we can go some other time.

Now that that's done, I can head off and go to class. I'm kinda glad that Ivan woke me up, who knows what would have happened if he didn't. I might had woken up a few hours after my class started.

With a yawn I sat up from my bed and stretch. "Hey, Ivan."

He big, strong lion looked back at me. "Yeah?" He questioned putting his shoe on.

"Where are the showers here?" I asked getting up from my bed.

"Oh, the showers? Well, just go left once you leave the room and it should be straight forwards at the end of the hallway." Ivan answered putting on a cap.

"Ok, thanks." I said making my way over to my drawers.

"Alright, then I'm heading off to class. I'll be back later in the day." Ivan exclaimed as he opened the door.

"Ok, then I'll see you later then." I said getting a pair of boxers out of my drawers. Ivan walked out of the room and closed the for on his way out.

I know that Ivan told me that of I didn't make a move we would be alright, but having a body like his could drive any got crazy to have taste.

I shook my head as I tried to get rid of the thought. I got to focus on getting a shower so I can then head off to class. I don't want to be late on my first day.

I grabbed my towel and headed out of my room. Ivan said that the showers should be at the end of the hallway, so I quickly made my way over there.

As I entered the showers, the strong scent of musk hit my nostrils. To be honest, I kinda liked the scent.

There's also another reason I liked being in the showers. And that was that I could get a good view of some nice eye candy.

I quickly saw it. Multiple dudes in their underwear and some even naked, showing what they were packing.

It was best not to stare or get caught doing so. Who knows what these guys might do if they found of another guy was creeping and watching their wet and naked bodies across the room.

I quickly turned over to the showers. I found one that nobody was using and turned it on, letting the nice hot water hit my fur.

I still couldn't get my plans for today out of of my mind, but most importantly, I couldn't get Tanner out of my mind.

Something about him intrigues me. I know that he's a football player and he's probably a big jerk in reality, but I'm hoping he isn't. He's really nice and to be honest really hot.

But a guy like him probably has girls going crazy for him. Those girls at the stadium sure were when he winked at them. Man, of only that wink were for me.

I guess me and him are just going to hang out at the amusement park today. Wait... Is... Is it a date? No, it couldn't be. Maybe he was just trying to be nice since I'm new here and I don't have any friends.