STARTING POINT

FALLING APART
___

3𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Rain started pouring as a tall and seemingly oldish man walked down the streets towards his clinic.

As he walked crying could be heard from where he stood. Looking around he saw a small young girl with pale blonde hair. She had bruises and cuts around her arms and legs.

Walking towards her, he bend down picking up the little girl. "What are you doing out here all by yourself?" He asked as he looked closely at the wounds of the girl.

"I...I...I am lost...I dont know...where I...live...I don't remember anything!" She cried clinging into the males shirt.

Letting out a small sigh he soon started walking towards his clinic. Once there, he walked inside and placed the little girl on the table.

He then went to sreach for his med kit.

Once he found it he went back to the girl and started treating her cuts.

The girl sniffled slightly tensing up a bit as the old man started clearing her wounds.

He finished it up by patching her wounds.

"What's you name?" He asked looking at the little girl.

"M-my name?" She asked looking up at him, her seemingly vivid sky blue eyes shined in the darken room as she tilted her head to the side. A few strains of hair blocking her view.

"I...think...my name is Alexi.....Alexi Breatrine.....bu--" before she could finish she let out a small cough. Her body started to grew a bit weak.

"It seemed that you've been out under the rain for too long...you should get some rest my dear.." The male stated as he picked her up and started to walk inside a room. He then placed the girl down and gave her some clothes to change from her wet ones.

Once she was done, The Man gave her some medicine and tuck her in the bed.

"Good night little one..."

And with those words she soon had fallen into deep sleep.

___

A young female around the age of 9 was sitting down with one hand resting in her chin. The little girl was day dreaming for a bit and wasn't listening to what the second oldest sibling of the servamps.

She wore a plain white dress that reach above her knee. Wearing also white gloves that reach her elbow. A colorful flower crown on her head as well. She had pale blonde hair. Unlike the other 7 her eyes weren't blood red at all. Hers was more of a shade of blue that twinkles just like a star would at night.

"Alexi! Did you hear what I had just said?!" The small yet loud male's voice boomed into her ear causing her to flinch and fall off her chair.

"Ow!!" She whined as she stood up rubbing her back.

The sound of laugher could be heard in the room. Eyes were now scanning the laughing voice both Old Child and Alexi eyes were now fixed at a young male with blonde hair with brown tips, leaning against the wall. Noticing their stares the male grinned and walked over towards Alexi placing his hands on her shoulder and resting his chin on the females head.

"Now, now Old Child...she's still young! Let her be!" The male stated pouting slightly.
"Tsk. Even at a young age she still needs to learn the proper ways of being a lady. It's already bad enough she keeps hanging out with you, Lawless..." Mumbled the other.