𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

A BITTER SWEET BETRAYAL
___

"What Did you just say?!" the purple haired male said out of pure shocked as the Brown haired boy sat across him.

"Calm Down Misono...I'm sure Mahiru can explain it further... Won't you Mahiru?" assured the taller male in the room while patting on the shoulders of Misono to ease up his tense. Mahiru let out a small sigh as he looked at all of them. "I... I know its hard to take it in... Even I.. Myself.. Can't believe... That She... Actually is with... Tsubaki.." mumbled Mahiru as he looked down at the floor. As the Eve's as well as Kranz were talking about this The servamps had a discussion of their own. " Sleepy Ash.. Is this really true?" asked the smaller Servamp looking up at his older brother.
" Mmm.. Is... Alexis.. Really Tsubaki's servamp?" The taller one asked as he wasn't sure himself as well.

"this... This is really.. Troublesome..." muttered the blue haired cat. "But... Apparently... she actually is.. That guy over their told us that she was..." the male said pointing to the silently crying subclass in the corner.

Everyone then turned their attention at the subclass. "That's impossible! Alexis can't Be part of their side! She just can't! She would never do such a thing to us!" explained Hugh put of anger. "Hugh..." the 14 teen year old male called out his servamp sighing a bit. The subclass sniffed slightly as he looked up at them. Fear stuck the young boy as he was scared of what they may do to him..

.。.:*✧ F L A S H B A C K.。.:*✧

As the night had fallen Two Teens and a Servamp were creeping into the corners to try and find a way to get in the theater. "Mahiru.. Can't we just buy a ticket?" asked the female groaning a bit. The cat sighed. "this is really troublesoome..."

"Shhh..we can't.. Its already sold out.." The brown haired male stated. As they continued on arguing about the fact that may get caught... It turned out that they really did get caught. "Um...excuse me? But what are you three doing here?" a voice asked from behind them. "eek!" squeaked the female as she backed up the two male's did the same thing.

"Aha... Sorry.. We just kinda wanted to check out the show... But... Ermm..." Alexis fiddled with her finger. "But we can't... since we don't really have a ticket.. And we really want to see the show.." Mahiru stated as he had his hands up in defense. Kuro rolled his eyes as he looked at the two trying to make an excuse.

The man laughed a bit. "is that soo..." said the male as he smiled at them. "Well alright then.. Why don't you follow me inside." he said as he looked at them. "really?! Thank you so much!" they both cheered.

"My Names Kranz.. I'm the manager of the one performing. And you are?" the older man Introduced. "I'm Mahiru, That's Alexis and Kuro." The brown haired male said and the other two waved. As they were walking down the halls and talking about how its not everyday that high-schooler such as Alexis and Mahiru would come and see the show.. Suddenly loud screaming was heared from the theater.

"What was that?!" Alexis asked as she tensed up slightly. "it's coming from inside!" Mahiru pointed out. "Let's go." Kranz said as they all soon had rushed in. When the entered the room.

Blood was scattered around the place, bodies were laying around and on stage was the boy they had met the other day which they now learned the male's name was, Licht, who playing his last song. When he hit the last note the blonde with brown tips suddenly clapped his hands and cheered. "Bravo! Bravo!!" Chimed the male as he continued to cheer. Licht let out a small growl when the blonde was cheering. " Shit rat! I told you to be quiet!" he yelled as he threw a kick at him. Later on they both started fighting till.. A man in a Whale custom appeared and then hit both their heads together. "Oh! Nice one Guil!" Chimed Kranz as both the male high fived each other.