𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

LONG LOST JULIET
____

As the day had ended Alexi had stayed once again at Mahiru's house for the day since last night was just strange.

Kuro was still asleep in the females arms as she listened to the male in fornt of her reminding her what had happened that time.

"Wow....I can't believe Sakuya is a subclass..." She stated with a small frown. "Yeah...me too...and he also told me that all those memories of him were all fake...." Mahiru stayed sadly.

"And I'm sure that Tsubaki was all behind this!" He stated with rage in his tone. As Alexi sat there with a frown. She wouldn't really believe that Tsubaki would do such a thing.

Then they heard a small yawn. Looking down it was Kuro. "You two are so loud I could just die..." Mumbled the male.

"Sorry.." the two teens stated with a small laugh.
---

Kuro yawned as he sat in Mahiru's shoulders while Alexi was humming slightly beside the two.

The three of them were on their way to the festival at their school. As they walked they noticed a rather familiar look.

Inside a sushi shop was none other then.... Tsubaki. The first person who noticed him was Alexi. Her eyes widen as she had stopped walking with her mouth dropping a bit.

Mahiru stop as well as he Wondered why the female didn't walk anymore. "Alexi..is there something the matter?" He asked.

"It's....it's.." Alexi then pointed to the window of the store. When she did Tsubaki looked over and saw the two. A small smirk appeared on the male's face.

Mahiru glance over to the direction she was pointing and his eyes widen. Kuro was inside the male's bag by now sleeping so he had no idea what's going on...

"Should we uhh..."

"Yup! We're going!"

With that the two went inside the restaurant and looked around. Spotting the black haired male. The two made their way towards him.

"It's seems that we meet again~ now what do you want from me?" Tsubaki asked with a smirk on his face looking at the two.

Alexi was just fidgeting slightly avoiding eye contact.

Soo it was Marihu the one who spoke up. "Is it true that Sakuya's your Subclass?!" He asked raising his voice high causing the people in the restaurant to look their way.

Alexi coughed a bit as she looked around.

"Hmm~ you want to learn Sakuya's Story? Well I think I might still have time~" He stated with a grin.
---

After the weird encounter with Tsubaki. The duo grew quiet as they couldn't believe what they we're hearing.

Kuro suddenly poked his head out. "why are you two so quiet?" He asked yawning a bit looking at him. He rubbed his eyes with his paw.

"Ahh..it's nothing really..."

"Yeah...it's not much to worry about. "