𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

TRUTH
___

It was dark once again, though this time she wasn't shocked. Taking a deep breath she started to roam the hallow place.

"Hello? Is anybody here?" She called out in the darkness. Letting out a small sigh then biting her lips in the process. Of course nobody would answer back to her, she was clearly in the middle of nowhere! How wonderful.

As she walked she heard strange noises, making her stop her movements. Gulping a bit as she slowly took a step forward. The noises grew longer and longer the moment she started to walk further into the darkness.

She then came to a stop when she saw a door in front of her. This door was quite different from the last one she saw. It was more bigger and a lot more wider. Hesitantly, she reached over the large iron handles and tried to pull it open.

"You should pull it a bit harder."

She froze when she heard a voice behind her. Then a much larger hands held hers, gripping on them tightly bit also a bit gently. This voice, it was familiar to her...

"William..." she mumbled as she didn't dare look behind already guessing that the said male was already grinning ear to ear at her calling his name.

"On the count of three we'll pull it open together.. Okay?" He said as his hands firmly held on the iron handles. Giving a small nod, the count down began.

"1.."

Breathing became heavy as she was already shaking, but why was she shaking?

"2.."

Was she terrified of what was behind this very doors? Was William leading her somewhere?

" William is our only hope into getting our memories back our real memories "

That's right.. His they're only hope.. But why does it still scare her?

"3.."

Biting her lips shutting her eyes tight, with all her strength and the help of William from behind they pulled the door open with all their might and then...

The sound of birds chripping could be heard from both sides of her ears. Slowly opening her eyes she saw that she was in a garden?

"Wha-What?" Turning to her back, William wasn't there with her anymore.

"Where did he.."

"William! Come back here!"

Her eyes then widen as that voice sounded so familiar... It was her voice.

There a girl was running behind a seemingly older male. "Awee! ~ but Juliet! It's adorable how you try your best to run like that!" Laughed the man.

This.. This was her and William? But that can't be...

I am you after all.. And you are me..

"No.. It can't be.."

The scene then changed, the girl now was standing in front of large desk sitting behind that desk was a shadowy figure.

"So basically you're telling me that I have to do a stake out? Seriously? Why me? Jeez!" Huffed the girl glaring at the man behind the desk.

The man only let's out a laugh. "There's no one else to ask, everyone else are busy and those two are out right now as well, you're the only one I can trust on this Charlotte."

"Charlotte.. That's right.. My names Charlotte... It's not Alexis..its Charlotte."

The scene changed once more this time the girl was now covered in blood eyes wide open was the person who stabbed her wore a wide grin.

Coughing out blood, the female fell to ground breathing heavily trying to survive.

" CHARLOTTE! NO! " Screamed the familiar brown haired male trying to run towards the dying female but he was  too late they were gone.  She was gone.

"That moment....Really hurted you know.."

Looking to her side she saw William who was holding his chest. He was trying his best not to slip a tear.

"I thought that I lost you.. But I never gave up...I wanted to come back to you.. But I couldn't.. Each passing day, I grew so weak.. Without you I could have died..I was ready to finally have given up.. Until I saw you agian..." he spoke.

Alexi looked at the male then reached for his hand holding it tight, the male looked up slightly tears now streaming down his face.

" Now, now Will.. What did I say about crying...? " Spoke the female as she reached up to cup the males cheeks wiping the tears off his face.

"Char..Charlotte..?"

"Yeah.. Who else would I be?"

Without another word the male pulled her into a hug.

"You finally remembered... Thank god..." mumbled the male as he hugged her tight.

"I really thought that I had to hit you on the head multiple types! Glad I didn't have to!" Cheered the male. A tick marked appeared on the females head then kicked the male on the legs.

"Ow!" Whined the male with a pout.

"Quite your whining Trash! We have work to do!" Grinned the Female making William look at her with a huge grin.

"Yes Ma'am! ~"

Back at the really task in hand. Mahiru and the others have already made their entrance. Misono and Lily now in the basement having to deal with Sakuya.

The task they had right now was. Lure Tsubaki out of the hotel, Deafet the other subclasses left inside, Save The Greed pair as well as Alexi and Finally end the war.

Little did they know... The said female had other plans.

___
Pffft-- an update? Oh what a coincidence! Lmaoo anyways I hope you enjoyed have 4938482993 years of not being able to update!