𝐒𝐈𝐗

FAMILIAR FACES
____

This was all too familiar.....it felt like she had seen this before...but she couldn't remember where..when or how she knew that.

As Alexi was in such a deep thought all the noisy from around her seem to start to fade away.. she can no longer hear the screaming and yelling from each sides.

Her breathing started to get heavier as images started flashing before her eyes. Tears started streaming down her cheeks.

As the fight continued on Kuro was in the corner. Something inside of him felt so wrong...was it because of what Mahiru was feeling?

He doesn't understand what Mahiru was thinking nor what he was feeling everything was just messed up! And he wasn't used to this weird feelings.

With Misono unconscious Lily had called Momo to come over and picked the male up to be sent to he hospital.

Sakuya and Mahiru were having a painful talk with one another.
It was all too much for the lone servamp to handle. That's when everything started to turn dark. His expression became blank as before.

"Ro....Kuro....Kuro snap out of it!" Yelled Mahiru as he saw the expression Kuro was in. As Mahiru trying to get the male's attention.

Two figures could be seen above a building.

"Young master....it seems your plan is starting to get a bit out of hand.." the female stated looking at the male next to him. "Do you really think so?" Asked the male with a twisted grin. His eyes then landed on the only female on the ground. She was shaking out of fear and confusion.

Alexi was terrified as she saw all of this. Two of her Best friends were Fighting, the other was passed out.

This was too much to handle. Then suddenly a pain shot on her head. Her vision started to blur and everything around her started to snip...that all stopped when she fell the ground.

Sakuya's eyes widen. "Alexi! " he yelled as he was about to run towards the female but darkness coming out of the servamp of sloth was rushing in fast.

Mahiru was yelling at Kuro to snap out of him as he tried not to get drowned by the dark sea he was in.

A blurry figure then came to the aid. A male with blonde hair came down and picked the passed out female off the ground to prevent the girl from drowning to her death.

"Such a shame for you to be dragged into this~" chuckled the blonde male before signalling a male with paper bags on his head.

The man with bags looked at the blonde then at the girl he was holding. His eyes widen slightly before shaking his head. Aiming his gun right at kuro's neck.

It was a direct hit. Kuro's eyes widen before he had passed out. The darkness started to get back to Kuro. Mahiru let out a heavy breath. Looking around and saw that Kuro was not passed out as a cat and noticed that Sakuya and Belkia were now gone...one minute later.

"Wait...Alexi?!" Mahiru called out looking for the female. He was starting to get worried of what happened to the male. And he had refused to believe that she was swallowed by Kuro's sea of darkness.